So you can drop items on your tavern and they are saved like itembox? What is the limit of items you can drop in your tavern? And if there isn't you could just pump your tavern with thousands of items??

Also it seems you can use your shop aswell for item storage, what is the item limit here?

Thanks!

There is definitely a limit, although I'm not sure what it is. I know they just recently added extra slots for it in one of the patches due to accessories being released. I never keep stuff on the floor anyway so I've never looked into it or been affected by it.

Yes, both are limited, I can't tell the exact number, but it got increased in one of the latest patches

(7.30: * Added 40 more Item Box spaces, 50 more Player Shop Item spaces, and 20 more Items allowed on Tavern Floor)

Edit: apparently Duminas was 5 seconds quicker xD

[quote]So you can drop items on your tavern and they are saved like itembox? [/quote]
Yes. They stay there even though you log out. Atleast on ranked, haven't tried open. And don't worry about loot disappearing if you reach the limit. You just can't drop more than what is allowed.

[quote]What is the limit of items you can drop in your tavern?[/quote]
Sorry, don't have exact numbers. Was around 40-50 but they increased the amount abit.

[quote]And if there isn't you could just pump your tavern with thousands of items??[/quote]
Not possible, but you can test this easily yourself :)

[quote]Also it seems you can use your shop aswell for item storage, what is the item limit here? [/quote]
About the same as in your item inventory. Don't have exact numbers, but around 220 would be my guess.