tired of gettin kicked!!!!

since i been on ps3 (since last friday), i have been kicked within seconds of jumping in a game... dude if you dont want people jumpin in your game, start a private game!!!! noobs

:| One more topic about this, i guess i saw at least 2 thousand of them.

But you're right in parts, as in PSN there's no modded weapons, theres almost no reason to kick once you can open a private game.

hav same problems myself and its not like im using a lvl 30 squire trying to join insane mm im lvl 75 with good stats and get kicked every time

Im always prepaired to b kicked when I hit quick match. I dont see what the big deal is just try again. 90% of the games are garbage anyway. Glitterhelm runs and mistymire 1st wave is all I get put,into. Main reason I join random game is to drop decent weapons for new kids just starting off. If you eanna join me in marrago youl meet bigbeefer aka bad *** squire.

i love how u have better stats then the people and they kick. makes me laugh everytime.

you mite wanna read my post again never said id better stats than ppl kicking me dont get enuf time to even look at there stats you should realy read posts before commenting

Ok, All we need is another one of these threads so ill go over it... When people kick its most likely because they have a reason. They may not want to freeze, They may not want so many enemies, They may be waiting on a friend to join, You may not have a mic, No matching armor, Not a suitable level, Shall I keep going? Like c'mon... If you dont want to be kicked, Host ur own match... Otherwise you should be ready for the insta-boot.

^^ yea and if its a case of waitn on friend r freezing r amount of enemies there is private matches thats the point the original poster was making

^^ yea and if its a case of waitn on friend r freezing r amount of enemies there is private matches thats the point the original poster was making
But what if you want a second person to help you but not 3 or 4? I'm personally not gonna drop the game when I'm 2 rounds in just to add and invite the person I want to play with.Theres a kick button for a reason, If you dont like it tell Trendy to remove it and see what they say.

no need 2 be a jerk,especially when ur wrong.
in the case of not wanting to freeze/have 2 many enemies,perhaps a player hosted wanting up to 3 players only?how will he stop a 4th from joining?& how would players join if its private? not everyone has friends tht play this game

its VERY simple,if yu want to mooch off someone & join public matches,be ready to get kicked a lot.
i say," mooch ' because 4 the most part the host can likely beat the level with an afk or more.
so generally the joining player isnt ' needed ' & therefore is privileged to be allowed 2 stay.

in the case of not wanting to freeze/have 2 many enemies,perhaps a player hosted wanting up to 3 players only?how will he stop a 4th from joining?& how would players join if its private? not everyone has friends tht play this game

its VERY simple,if yu want to mooch off someone & join public matches,be ready to get kicked a lot.
i say," mooch ' because 4 the most part the host can likely beat the level with an afk or more.
so generally the joining player isnt ' needed ' & therefore is privileged to be allowed 2 stay.
This, Thank you.

guessing you must be one thos those ppl so since your saying im a jerk cos most ppl seem to just kick everyone and whos to say the person is mooching maybe they can easily solo the levels too but just wanna play it online with others unlike you if i dont want ppl joining i play private like any normal person would and if i dont play private i dont kick everyone who joins my game but maybe i dont kick ppl coz im "wrong and a jerk about it"

K guys, please count to ten and breathe..

I usually only kick for freezing issues, no mic, or if they join, don't repair, and start taking all the chests and/or picking up everything in sight (see: doin the 'scoop')

For MM and Moraggo tho, I host private for the most part bc my kick finger gets tired in public matches..

Essentially, the world is not as nice as we thought, so get ready to be insta-kicked, offended, and everything else that comes with playing online.. find some friends, host private, & happy defending!

^ same here. Ill let them play even if there horrible. But on the boss wave they get the boot and I call in a few afkers of mine. Thats how it should be done.

lol

^ same here. Ill let them play even if there horrible. But on the boss wave they get the boot and I call in a few afkers of mine. Thats how it should be done.

lol

Ouch, lol.. I'll let em stay if they've played at least 2 waves leading up to the boss.. the only boss I can't beat alone with 3afk is Moraggo.. hence, only private matches for that map

Ouch, lol.. I'll let em stay if they've played at least 2 waves leading up to the boss.. the only boss I can't beat alone with 3afk is Moraggo.. hence, only private matches for that map
Exactly, And what if you need another person to help you get ur extra weapons and no ones on? Then you may have to host a public match and only let one stay. My point is just because you got kicked doesnt mean you did anything wrong, Nor should you be mad if you didnt do any work because you didnt lose anything. If u were kicked on the boss wave after you did 4 or so rounds of work, Then ud have a reason to be pissed... Most people have a valid reason to kick so theres no reason for anyone to complain.

Its not we kick you with no reason but some map like moraggo u just can't have more than 3 ppls
Or u jump in insane maps and you are level 33 squire
Or try joining medium or hard you will be less likely to be kick

i only recently started hosting glitterhelm runs and the occasional ramparts to help people level...

i try to never kick but some people are just asking for it...

last night while on ramparts some guy ran to collect all the mana on the first wave and just ran around doing nothing... i had to kick them...

had another guy on a glitterhelm run that would run around picking up everything during the combat phase and go through everything during the build.. he pretty much wasnt doing anything but aggroing creepa towards the southwestern crystal.. it was annoying but the others picked up the slack..

in other words.. dont be an idiot and u wont get kicked..

so if u are on around 1am-4am pacific.. dont be afraid to join...

or how about trendy just make it harder when more people join? rather then 2 thousand more enemys.. imo thats the only reason people kick is because with 2 people morrago take 18 mins with 4 people it takes 30 mins~

So if everyone who hosts public games has an attitude towards the situation like that, then why bother making public matches?

Honestly the best way to avoid being kicked is to be a little picky with the games you join. If I see a moraggo game and I want to join I make sure that they don't already have 3 people because otherwise you'll get the boot. I also like to join when a game is in the tavern to avoid being tagged as a "freeloader". The most important thing however is to use brain when you do join a game. If your a loot hog and you never repair any defenses you better expect to be booted in a matter of seconds.

just dont join heavenly classic he will kick you before you touch the ground...****

just dont join heavenly classic he will kick you before you touch the ground...****

and then he friends you... invites u at 3am and if u dont join he deletes you and pretends u dont exist...:'( its jr high myspace drama all over again :'(