Does anyone have a clue what the insane xp rates are for DLC3 Aquanos which comes out tomorrow?

What is first round of insane xp worth?

I heard that you can get up to 8 million on a afk char?

Could this be the new power leveling?

I dont think you can get 8m exp. its different from computer to console. But if you know how to play it, it could still be a new exp farming map.

would aquanos not hav same prob as other two dlc wer as the new enemies wreak havok on the defences making it hard to farm exp??

if they bring the sharkens and water wyverns then yes, they will cause chaos and destruction

sharken aren't a big problem i play for PC my towers juts kill them easily but idk about console looks like we will have to wait and see tomorrow (:

cant get around the map fast enuf on my own

learn to use the carpets and when aquanos comes out for console learn to use the mirrors

boy they make these new maps with a lot of emphasis on multiplayer rather thn solo play
anyway,i doubt anyone will be farming the level 4 exp.
moraggo yields more thn glitterhelm yet most still farm glitter.
time wise unless its atleast triple or so the exp from glitter, glitterhelm will still be fastest exp

sharken aren't a big problem i play for PC my towers juts kill them easily but idk about console looks like we will have to wait and see tomorrow (:

What does these sharken do exactly? Do they run into your towers and push them away like the video? And what about the "Water Wyverns?"

What does these sharken do exactly? Do they run into your towers and push them away like the video? And what about the "Water Wyverns?"

it's a secret

it's a secret

For all the PS3 players, the day Eternia Shard 3 graces their consoles will be the most important day of their lives. But for you and me, it will be Tuesday.

***Sorry couldn't resist!***

For all the PS3 players, the day Eternia Shard 3 graces their consoles will be the most important day of their lives. But for you and me, it will be Tuesday.

***Sorry couldn't resist!***

Funny but I think I will wait a while before I buy this DLC, I really didn't like the last one for many reasons,
New challenges takes way too long and freezes
New map freezes way to much
New PVP is a big waste
Plus many more reasons to list without making a wall of text
I am looking forward to the 4th DLC Though

It must be 4 million or higher because it goes up 1 million every map after the bounse lvl glitterhelm

Funny but I think I will wait a while before I buy this DLC, I really didn't like the last one for many reasons,
New challenges takes way too long and freezes
New map freezes way to much
New PVP is a big waste
Plus many more reasons to list without making a wall of text
I am looking forward to the 4th DLC Though

The challange on Aquanos is very easy and fast.
The freezing may happen more on this map, so you got me there.
I don't think there is a PVP map with Aquanos, but I may be wrong.

i heard on pc, insane/survival is the way to level now. but then again that's on pc.
might be the same for console, who knows.

boy they make these new maps with a lot of emphasis on multiplayer rather thn solo play
anyway,i doubt anyone will be farming the level 4 exp.
moraggo yields more thn glitterhelm yet most still farm glitter.
time wise unless its atleast triple or so the exp from glitter, glitterhelm will still be fastest exp

the main reason is because glitter does not have a boss you have to fight haha.

i think they act like the spider queen where she pushes away your towers/shields