This is why Dharma's Blade is allowed to have such high ranged damage, its not going anywhere noticable if you try to upgrade it into ranged.

Love the monk was my first character that i really felt was a good average character and having 5 projectiles at point blank range with projectile speed up high for me owns any huntress. Upgrades allowed on the right weapon.

One of the reasons why the last char i lvl up is my dps monk
:)

Let me guess, you use a Huntress predominately?

Let me guess, you use a Huntress predominately?

Huntress and apprentice.
And sometimes i use my Tank squire to meelee for a while.

I have my DPS monk at lvl 72 (xb0x) and i like it, but for DPS i prefer the others.

The monk is awesome, but underpowered in ranged compared to the other characters imo. I preffer the Apprentice and Huntress for DPS.

The monk is awesome, but underpowered in ranged compared to the other characters imo. I preffer the Apprentice and Huntress for DPS.

So do i.

The first DPS char i created when i joined this game was a MONK, but then i realized that there are others better than him.
Now he is on vacation :D

So do i.

The first DPS char i created when i joined this game was a MONK, but then i realized that there are others better than him.
Now he is on vacation :D

I started with squire, found out that huntress was the best later. Then part 2 came out, then i found out the apprentice was the best. hoping for part 3 would pimp the monk a little up ;)

which weapon do you use?

65^ QI...it has around 4500 base dmg. that with my mentor dominates!

yea okay thx. The Junbao is from moraggo insane, right?
And the QI i have one with alot of upgrades. and starting with 311 base dmg. looks pretty good, but not my type of weapon lol

Love the monk was my first character that i really felt was a good average character and having 5 projectiles at point blank range with projectile speed up high for me owns any huntress. Upgrades allowed on the right weapon.

My huntress would like to speak to you.

I had a Junbao with 133^ but it was to small for Melee and ranged for Monk just sucks, so it put all into tower damage.

But a Monk with a good Junbao and a Mentor owns everything.

My huntress would like to speak to you.

lol...

Another Huntress player... Does anyone just get bored of them?

lol...

Not just another huntress player, but also a mage user and even a tower builder attacking with a weapon, yes, i said it, a weapon.

lol...

I'm sure they do. But just because you get bored of using her doesn't mean you suddenly lose sight of the fact that she does far better ranged dps than a monk,lol.

I get bored of using the miami heat on nba 2k12, but that doesn't suddenly make wizards better.