It does it all :)

I still feel Soul Focuser is better in Moraggo from waves 5-11. Being able to shoot through walls and interrupting Djinns is pretty crucial.

[QUOTE=Hellnel;482500]No, theres NO WAY to improve RANGE.
PS only makes your bullets come faster to the target.

What i meant to say is that as Shai Hulud's is MEDIUM range (as Crystal Tracker is)

Shai is medium range only if you have slow projectiles. The crystal trackers bullets would explode on their own once a certain distance is reached. A Shai's bullet will keep traveling untill it hits a wall. While in the tavern a shai won't target a dummy across the tavern but playing a map the shai will target an enemy at the same distance a blasticus will, it's just a matter of wether or not your bullets will reach in time to have an effect. Thus though a shai starts as a medium ranged weapon, it can be a long range weapon if you up the PS :)

One thing is to be able to hit the mob and other is to TARGET the mob.
For instance: You are shooting far away in one mob and another pass in front or near you... your target will fix on this mob and you'll loose the previous target.

Faster PS only makes you more effective for long distance targets but DO NOT improve your ability of TARGETING one mob, so, you still loosing shots but less than with a lower PS.

And about the best weapon for Moraggo, i agree with jliu, Soul Foccuser still being the best one.
I use mine until last wave then i change to a huge DPS weapon.

I use my feet instead of a soul focuser. Oh, and the carpets.

You don't need a gun that shoots through walls if you can make it to the djinn yourself. :)

Can you get shai huluds with 100+ upgrades for level 70 and 74 characters or is the highest upgrade for level 74 characters 51.

So far I can only get ones with 100+ upgrades that are locked for level 78 and 83 characters.

Every one is making good points and I don't disagree with anyone. I was just trying to say that if you have a high upgrade shai putting some of those ups into PS is way to make your shai more useful in more situations. Just want to make people aware of the option since a lot of newer players have a habit of dumping everything into damage without considering anything else.

Every one is making good points and I don't disagree with anyone. I was just trying to say that if you have a high upgrade shai putting some of those ups into PS is way to make your shai more useful in more situations. Just want to make people aware of the option since a lot of newer players have a habit of dumping everything into damage without considering anything else.

True. To me, the War of the Djinn challenge really sucks. I don't have multiple Shai Haluds to experiment. If someone made a video showing the difference then I might reconsider. I'd appreciate it.

Can you get shai huluds with 100+ upgrades for level 70 and 74 characters or is the highest upgrade for level 74 characters 51.

So far I can only get ones with 100+ upgrades that are locked for level 78 and 83 characters.

yup i got 136^ upgrades for lvl 74 :D

I have one 102^ for lvl 74 :)
I'll upgrade it for my traptress.

I have at least 6 over 100^ in XBOX.

My best one is 145^, but i remember that i have one 128, 126, 125, 117, and so on.

The first 5 or 6 runs i got only under 50^, after a week i tried again and i got in few runs all of those 100^'s

Sigh.. I wish I knew the secret to being lucky.. War of the Djinn takes a REALLY long time..

I had already farmed 30 shai huluds aproximatedly, and i was really upset.
Last saturday i tried once more in MEDIUM with 3 afk joysticks (yes, it didnt freeze), and i got one with 82^ and one with 108^, as in the previous tries the one i got was 50^ i was very happy, but i decided to enjoy my lucky and went into two more runs (always with 3 afk in medium).

You run with 3 afk in medium. Meaning that you have 4 gold accounts? Not the Shai Hulud surprise me, but it is ya gold acc. :djinn:

ive done the challenge around 14 times ( 7 runs 1 afk controller ) and the highest i got was a 48^ for 83 :(

You run with 3 afk in medium. Meaning that you have 4 gold accounts? Not the Shai Hulud surprise me, but it is ya gold acc. :djinn:

You dont need gold accounts :)
Just play local

;-)
I have two gold accounts only, but i not even use the second one when i put afk, i just play local and use local accounts in AFK's.

I just had mine on the xbox 163^
12464 dmg, 8sps, 10 rs, 1550 ps and 99 clips ^_^

Very good one.
Did you get on MEDIUM or HARD?
On how many runs aproximatedly you went?

I got mine (145^ 10.800 7RS 1300PS 90CA 28 HATK 9 S2) doing medium run, i guess i went in 10~13 runs with 3 afk always.

I received it after the 24th party on hard

:)
I went on 5 or 6 runs on HARD with 2 or 3 AFK and the best i got was 50^

Then i saw here some posts stating that MEDIUM has the same probability, at first i doubt it but then..
I went to some runs more (4~5) and i got SIX Shai Hulud's higher than 100^.

Sounds strange, but now i do it only on medium.