I was wondering if any of the, "New Costumes, New Mission, New Items & Weapons" for the events for Halloween well still be able to be gotten or like the costumes changed back to after the event if I did the stuff when it happened?

It's likely the rewards will only be unlockable during the event, but once you unlock it, it's yours forever.

They're not answering anything - don't bother asking.

It's permanent unlocks, if you get it during the event, you keep it forever.

-Jer

Oh the irony. :)

Can't wait, I'm so addicted to this game.

Will this event be coming to the console version as well? I'm on the Xbox version and saw no notification of it :squire:

Will this event be coming to the console version as well? I'm on the Xbox version and saw no notification of it :squire:

I'd like to know if ti's coming to Unranked/PS3 as well...

Wait.. so when these sort of events come along, in order to get anything you need to play on the Trendy servers?

I feel a little bit like I've wasted 60 odd ours playing unranked. Is the point of the game to play ranked only so that you get access to characters and maps when they come out? I'm a little confused. Can you please clarify so we have some idea of what to expect in the future?

Thank you. :)

It would be nice if someone from Trendy would post a sticky thread containing at least general information about the event. Unless I missed something where the info is posted, then please link me.