Summoner and weapon drops

I just thought of this: since weapon drops are class specific, will playing a summoner solo mean there will be no weapon drops ? (can't use weapons)
If so: wohoooo ! finally get to collect some proper armour without the damn weapons taking up 90% of the space.

I just thought of this: since weapon drops are class specific, will playing a summoner solo mean there will be no weapon drops ? (can't use weapons)
If so: wohoooo ! finally get to collect some proper armour without the damn weapons taking up 90% of the space.

I was thinkin the same thing. Alk weapon drops are useless for me. Be nice to eliminate them and have just armor. Or since his weapons are pets. Pets could drop lol.

A low chance of tavern purchasable pets dropping would be fun. Maybe similar chance to accessories so you find one every so often.

This also begs the question whether pets will drop during rounds in substitute for weapons. And tavern rewards will change during games.

And don't forget about boss completion and character specific weapon drops. Like will completing AlchLabs/ThroneRoom/ Summit/etc will we get a area specific pet or will we just get a random drop from the other classes.

This also begs the question whether pets will drop during rounds in substitute for weapons. And tavern rewards will change during games.

And don't forget about boss completion and character specific weapon drops. Like will completing AlchLabs/ThroneRoom/ Summit/etc will we get a area specific pet or will we just get a random drop from the other classes.

I assume for the rewards, it'll be random between the 4. Kinda like EV is random between the 2 she can equip.

Honestly if you did not make this thread, yes summoner would have no weapon drops and solely armor. Now who knows what they will do. best bet would be letting this thread get bumped off the front page fast.

Honestly if you did not make this thread, yes summoner would have no weapon drops and solely armor. Now who knows what they will do. best bet would be letting this thread get bumped off the front page fast.

I'm sort of doubting this hadn't occurred to Trendy when they decided to not have the Summoner use weapons, or that they wouldn't notice in beta or post-release.

I'd love to see a special accesory type drop that gives stats similar to pets, exclusive to the summoner. Like a shield, but with stats similar to weapons. Maybe a spell book or something like that. Though it would have to be classified as a weapon or something like that to not cover the map in the accesory icon. Maybe make them quite rare, but hand them out instead of normal weapon rewards. This way he'd be comparable in stat potential to the EV and barbarian, and we'd get some customization options out of it as well.

I mean, this is all highly unlikely, but a man can dream :D

uhh Afk Summoners with App + Hunt Guardians equiped ? :3

Back to topic, armor only would rock :D

AFK Summoners with double Seahorse?

OT: Only armors would be spectacular as it would increase chances of getting upgrades in general.