Sign in to follow this  
Mischief

Moraggo Campaign starts on wave 7 now?

As the title says. For me at least, Moraggo campaign starts on wave 7/12 with 268 enemies (including wyverns and 2 ogres, which shouldn't be in the first wave). For comparison, Mistymire and Aquanos both start on wave 5/12 with about 90 enemies and zero wyverns/ogres. Obviously, the difference is huge, so I doubt that this is intended and is probably a glitch. (Note that it also starts on wave 7 on survival and non-NM campaign with suitable enemy totals) If anyone else could verify that it's not just something wrong with me, that would be great!

Playing through six waves. That sounds about right for most campaign missions. You sure you payed attention to the count before?

Playing through six waves. That sounds about right for most campaign missions. You sure you payed attention to the count before?

100% sure that Moraggo started on wave 5 and went up to wave 12 before. Do a random search for youtube videos, I found 3 in less than 5 minutes that all started on wave 5/12 (so 8 waves). Mistymire/Aquanos, the other 2 shards maps also start on wave 5/12. Enemy count is also consistent for starting 2 waves ahead of what it should.

I remember that Wyverns didn't spawn on the first wave of Moraggo when I first did the map and there were no Djinn on the first round of Moraggo either, so something has definitely changed. Either the enemies that spawn were modified, or the starting wave was changed at some point.

moraggo was 8 waves. it started on 5 just like misty and aquanos. if it isnt now, then it is changed. i think karathiki and city in the cliffs start on wave 6, but as far as i can remember, the only maps that start on wave 7 are uber monster fest maps.

both campaign and survival started on wave 7 for me and the mob count on survival with 2 people goes something like this 540 700 900 1100 1400 1900 1200?

Does this mean your going to fix it back to wave 5?

From the upcoming notes,

* Moraggo Campaign Mission starts at Wave 5 again

:D