Warning warning event weapons not safe!

On my xbox i was playing and i decided i wanted to to some assault runs i went to go on my monk and my dharmas blade was just gone!:( i know it wasn't a duped blade because i got mine directly from the event host (king doom) this also happened to me with my neralizer (which i got from warped) one day it just disapired i don't know whats happening but it makes me angry the dharmas blade was my favorite weapon and now its gone!:( And know i probably won't get it back:( Im just trying to warn the community your event weapons are no longer safe!
Edit: now I'm confused the dharmas blade was gone before and now its back it was on my character and now its in my item box i am extremely confused!

Maybe you accidentally equiped a different weapon mid wave.

I do it all the time, wish they would change it so you can't do that, nothing worse than failing on a boss wave because you aren't using the same gear you started with.

Maybe you accidentally equiped a different weapon mid wave.

I do it all the time, wish they would change it so you can't do that, nothing worse than failing on a boss wave because you aren't using the same gear you started with.
Wait,so gear changes itself on Xbox? With out you going into you item box or anything? Intresting...

no we talked to him and he found them he just missed them as he was going through his forge.

Wait,so gear changes itself on Xbox? With out you going into you item box or anything? Intresting...

I'm actually on ps3, however when splitscreen soloing its not uncommon for me to accidentally hit L2 when putting down a controller, and with the random crap loot laying around sometimes I get stuck trying to kill the genie with an unupgraded, level 2req weapon.