Halloween weapons still don't drop

I have, since the latest patch to increase the drop rate to the highest probability done the following things without observing a single halloween item dropping.

NMHC Survival on *all* Campaign maps from wave 10 to wave 25 (completion)
NMHC Survival on *all* Eternia Shards Campaign maps from wave 10 to wave 20~25

NMHC on *all* Challenges (with two exceptions : Rumble in the Jungle and Competitive Tower Defense)

I've done all of the above either solo or with a splitscreen second, varying across all classes. I've yet to see any one of the 8 halloween weapons physically drop on the ground, or come from a chest.

The only place they've shown up is in the tavernkeep shop, or from "animals" (Shroomite/etc)

As such, while RNG is RNG, I'm fairly certain that they are still completely removed from drops.

I had even re-completed Hard (hardcore), Insane (Hardcore), and Nightmare (Hardcore) spooktacular prior to doing all of the above, just in case.

As long as Blasticus doesn't belong to these I can agree to this.
But well after palying Mistymere about 10 times I didnt even find 1 leave thrower, so I dont know how high the chance is to get such an item.
A Trans Van Wolfenstein would be funny. ^^

As long as Blasticus doesn't belong to these I can agree to this.
But well after palying Mistymere about 10 times I didnt even find 1 leave thrower, so I dont know how high the chance is to get such an item.
A Trans Van Wolfenstein would be funny. ^^

http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Spooktacular!

The 8 weapons being the following.

Couteau
Bonecutter
Weisgram
Mad Jack
Van Wolfenstein
Sicarius
Geier
Nosferatu

Blasticus is from Challenge : Assault, and has always dropped.

I've experienced similar. I Have received godly nosferatus from snails in aquanos, and there was a mythical nos for sale in tavern after halloween run (heh). But I have yet to see one drop on the ground ever

Yup. Gloves everywhere, but no halloween drops. Not even on the spooktacular map itself. I heard some people found them, so I'm thinking there may be some hidden unlock requirement which has been forgotten by the devs.

Oh and does anyone know if the presidential battle royale drops anything special for the huntress or apprentice?

I've seen a couple Nosferatus drop in Aquanos, and I've received a couple from Snails and Tavern as well. Same thing with Boxing Gloves (usually Squire ones, but I got one Monk version from either a drop in Aquanos or from a Snail).

Via the same methods as above, I've also gotten a couple Van Wolfs (actually these were ONLY from Snails, and they were below Godly). Same with the Coteau... And I think I might have gotten a Bonecutter as a drop or from a Snail, but not positive on that...

As far as the rest, either that's all the RNG has decided to give me so far, or some of the Halloween weapons have different (smaller) drop rates compared to the rest.

I've never seen a core drop variant of a Sicarus, Mad Jack, Geier and Weisgram, for example. So using my experience as an example (others as well), you can clearly see that it's split in half; that's 4 out of 8 items, which leads me to believe that the other 4 aren't dropping at all, or they're substantially more rare.

It could be as someone else said, their value is relatively low so they game removes them from the floow for other drops and none ar eleft by the end of the wave.

Stupid question, but has everybody re-run the Halloween event on each class recently? The items have to be unlocked to drop and it's possible that the flag wasn't set (or was reset) when originally completed. The fact that I owned the Halloween DLC when it was free, completed it, and now do not have access to it because the game is telling me to buy it again gives me this suspicion.

Stupid question, but has everybody re-run the Halloween event on each class recently? The items have to be unlocked to drop and it's possible that the flag wasn't set (or was reset) when originally completed. The fact that I owned the Halloween DLC when it was free, completed it, and now do not have access to it because the game is telling me to buy it again gives me this suspicion.

According to jeremy, you don't have to. (I did anyway, just to be safe)

I've never seen a core drop variant of a Sicarus, Mad Jack, Geier and Weisgram, for example. So using my experience as an example (others as well), you can clearly see that it's split in half; that's 4 out of 8 items, which leads me to believe that the other 4 aren't dropping at all, or they're substantially more rare.

Honestly, the only three I've seen given from "animals" on eternia shards maps were Van Wolfenstein, Nosferatu, and Bonecutter. I've yet to experience a Couteau from them. The other 4 I've yet to see given anywhere, either.

Either way, /something/ needs to be done about them. Especially apprentice, as neither of his weapons appear to be available ANYWHERE. Terrible rewards from eternia shards creatures or not.

i can confirm this as well.. countless varied nightmare survival runs.. not ONE halloween drop.. they are more common int he shop though.
Kicker is.. the mistymire specific drops.. seems to as of late have a 1 in a million chance of dropping in misty now.. can go through a run and were luck to see ONE misty weapon drop a survival run.. where as on aquanos you find several weapons per round.

only so far really finding the christmass drops in shipwreck monster fest.

clearly.. drops.. are.. wonky.. at the moment.

and DONT raise the drop %... because a 30% boost.. of 0... is still.. 0.
need to find whats PREVENTING them from dropping at all.
my guess.. a decimal point is out of place somewhere.

I've seen 'bloodsucker' weapons for Monk dropped, which are Nosferatu's; I have one equipped on my Initiate, I can take a screenshot of it if wanted.

Are you sure you didn't get that from the tavernkeep or a shroomite/donkey/seahorse? I don't think anyone's seen an actual DROP yet.

Are you sure you didn't get that from the tavernkeep or a shroomite/donkey/seahorse? I don't think anyone's seen an actual DROP yet.

As first, Snails also give items in Aquanos. And with my recent Aquanos XP runs, it is actually quite possible that it was from a Snail or Seahorse.

i have seen one trans bloodsucker drop so far from 50 + runs on aquanos i didnt get a screen shot as the stats were pritty poor
for what i wanted it for as these are challenge rewards the chances of finding them on the floor ina game is well to be blunt no higher thana 5% chance one will drop per round let alone be useable

i have seen one trans bloodsucker drop so far from 50 + runs on aquanos i didnt get a screen shot as the stats were pritty poor
for what i wanted it for as these are challenge rewards the chances of finding them on the floor ina game is well to be blunt no higher thana 5% chance one will drop per round let alone be useable

5%? Pretty sure it's <1% if at all.

I agree with the op. I haven't seen one halloween item drop yet.
Have not seen any on City in the Cliffs or Aquanos survival and even though Jeremy mentioned that we don't need to complete HS on NM HC i still did it just in case.

they do drop just 99% are godly ocasionaly myth ones so u dont notice hem unless u keep ur eyes peeled during combat phase like people moaning about frost blades not droping very oftern now they was intradused in the hhalloween map hence why there now rare drops the only thing trendy could do to stop people moaning lie this is improve the item quality of halloween drops then u would see just how muc h is droping for all u peole who must be afking everything

they do drop just 99% are godly ocasionaly myth ones so u dont notice hem unless u keep ur eyes peeled during combat phase like people moaning about frost blades not droping very oftern now they was intradused in the hhalloween map hence why there now rare drops the only thing trendy could do to stop people moaning lie this is improve the item quality of halloween drops then u would see just how muc h is droping for all u peole who must be afking everything

Having them drop as godly is as good as not dropping at all.

Christmas weapons drop much more frequently. Needs to be on-par with those drops.

And several halloween weapons don't drop, period.