[GUIDE] NMHC City in the Cliffs Campaign!

Time for me to give back to the community with my first guide, 'cause y'know I been leeching off you guys forever lol!

It should work for solo to quad (I only done it solo and trio). If you can let me know how'd you do!

Also I'm not sure of the lowest stats it's possible to do this, so let me know if you did it with lower stats than me! I have a friend who should be testing it for me, but he hasn't reported back yet.

This build was based off of Ghoulic123's build on Youtube. originally he didn't make a DDPlanner build as far as I knew, so I started with that. Then, I changed it up to fit my needs, it's probably way different than his build now, but I do pay homage to him for giving me the idea!

This build was based off of Ghoulic123's build on Youtube. originally he didn't make a DDPlanner build as far as I knew, so I started with that. Then, I changed it up to fit my needs, it's probably way different than his build now, but I do pay homage to him for giving me the idea!

<-- The original Build video. that's also the way I collected mana too, so I hope that helps you out.

I try to have as much information as possible for you guys!

Here are the stats of ALL the characters used in the build. Some of the characters are repeated twice, because I changed pets during the game for better stats or better utility! Btw, they're listen in order of use.

Waller EV: 1677/928/528/287

Trapper Huntress: 855/1057/555/670

Tower Squire (w/ Trans Cube): 890/1753/802/798

Tower Squire (w/ Tower SeaHorse): 1069/2072/919/540

Aura Initiate: 983/838/739/584

DPS Monk (w/ DPS Genie): 637/961

DPS Monk (w/ DPS SeaHorse): 859/1157

Note: You can use use a Djinnlet or a Genie on your Squire (or a Djinnlet or Trans Cube on your DPSer) if you feel it's better. I don't have a Djinnlet (obviously lol) and I just felt that these using those pets were more efficient for more. The same goes for DPS pets, use whatever you prefer.

Note2: Even though you don't HAVE to, I'd highly suggest you use a DPS Monk as your DPS character in the event a Sharken moves a walls (which happens quite often to me)

Okay, now here's the actual build!

1st Wave Build: http://ddplanner.com/?l=6012-6013,saxs-nmhc-city-in-the-cliffs#

Completed Build: http://ddplanner.com/?l=6012-6013,saxs-nmhc-city-in-the-cliffs#

Hopefully this will help someone! If need be, I can post screenshots if anyone's having trouble with the build!

Great build will definitely try it out. What would you recommend to spent the additional 15 DU on?

This includes the extra 15 DU. It says 140 of 140. I put added two harpoons and an extra ensnare aura.

This includes the extra 15 DU. It says 140 of 140. I put added two harpoons and an extra ensnare aura.

Ah okay awesome :), I only looked at the video.

• 2 weeks later...
Soloed this in campaign, first time on map, quite easy, ty for the layout :)

Only change I made was south harp on the beam that's attached to wall, I moved beam to go other way and faced harp down the bank as was getting quite a buildup there.

My stats were:
Barbarian (Active) - 1190/1192/585/374 Hit for about 2.2 mill non NM + Monkey Pet with 34K base damage stat
Countess (Builder) - 1453/2324/1171/1840
EV (Waller but did beams too) - 2310/58/575/1333
Huntress (Trapper) - 612/1480/1640/1213
Monk (Auras) - 657/1070/1536/720

I can't find any build for this map where sharks don't wreck it somewhere. It's a complete waste of time to even try it solo. If you spend too much time east, south gets overrun, and if you spend too much time south, east gets overrun. Even with 2 people, it can go sideways in a hurry with the wrong mobs around.

I doubt I'll ever go back, Djinnlets aren't that great to begin with.