Etheria's SUPER Event Week 2 REVIEWS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went great, once again tito was a excellent host and props to him for being patient and understanding during the connection issues.

Also I accidentally voted for need s improvement....is there a way to retract my vote? Haha.

Thank you, Mcwolves! I had fun hosting for you guys! :)

Tito

Nice event was fun had good group that listened and good host thx again Tito and thx to all the other hosts/event cordinators for taking time out of your day as well ^_^

I agree. That's called teamwork! Awesome job guys :)

Tito

Are the events stilll ongoing because we got two ps3 and tvs in the living. still waiting
lastaztec03
bigdawg92791

nevermind wrong date
cant wait

This was my first event just wanted to say thanks to the host TitoDaddy he was very clear on the rules and was there to answer any questions we had. Thanks love the item. My teammates knew what they were doing so it made it easy. Hope you all keep doing this thanks.

please do something with the glaive of the unicorn you HAve to its so PRETTY

Since it's Mother's Day, the hosts may leave earlier than expected without notice. We will try our best to cover everybody as much as possible. But just FYI, if you received an invite and missed the event today - you will be given another chance to be invited in a later time.

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Let's show and give love to our very loving mothers :)

Best,
Tito

IF anyone is still doing this weekends event I would like a shoot at it....

I was doing the mother's day thing this morning...

Thanks in advance
PSN = coyotewolfdog

It was hinted somewhere that Raknar2011 might possibly be indisposed today/for a bit.. since he was my host, may I please join another's party if this is true?

not to be a negative nelly, but time changes are pain. there's no way i can wake up at 8am on a sunday.

that's about it on my end.

Two potential teammates and I got invited but "join failed" for everyone..

my room is now full ill get you in next run...

Got invite 2 hour early and now no host or event manager respond so let find solution

Pm sent. Thanks.

Through a miss-map, a disconnect from the host, and another disconnect from the host, we finally made it through. Now why did raknar have to be the chicken 3 times in a row right in front of the spawn point? I'm not sure but we made it. Was quite fun. Thanks for the patience raknar. I wish everyone much fun and excitement in the future events. I'm out. :)

something happened to me but Raknar worked it all out for me and my group and everyone made it in. What happened anyway these 2 weeks Raknar? Anyway, it was fun. If you are reading this though Raknar, could you please send a message, even a blank one, to let me know you didn't forget about me if I'm on your list. It was kinda confusing since invites were not going working but didn't know why and did not know if a re-invite would be sent. Thank you for working everything out in the end though : )