Etheria's SUPER Event Week 2 REVIEWS

This week I had TwinMethod as my host.... or rather "hostess" to my surprise when I joined. She was very professional ensuring that everyone knew the rules before starting. She also allowed my group some practice time while we waited for a third party member. When no third member turned up she was able to source one of her friends who assisted us to win the prize, even though he was told that he was not going to get one if we won.
Also, during the game my wifi gave out and immediately an invite was sent when when I reconnected.
Thanks for the assist Tulan8 and keep up the good job TwinMethod.

PSN: xi-iax0rx

:) This made me smile THIIIIIIS big! I am so glad you enjoyed your time!
You sir were an awesome participant! Thank you my friend! P.S. LOVE your avatar!
heehee!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) This made me smile THIIIIIIS big! I am so glad you enjoyed your time!
You sir were an awesome participant! Thank you my friend! P.S. LOVE your avatar!
heehee!

yeah had fun with you and rass

If its still on invite me my psn is lxd-a-m-i-r-dxl

You will receive an invite if you signed up previously. If not, sorry.

WOW had fun with Bigbaboi :) :) who would have knew he was so awesome??? i guess you did classic :p

WOW had fun with Bigbaboi :) :) who would have knew he was so awesome??? i guess you did classic :p

See! Team Classic is awesome :)

Umm if u are reading this Tito Pls tell driftersgonewild to inv because my time is different my event start at 7am cus i live in pacific
time and the time was on Central time pls tell him if u can cuz i dont know how to message him thank you
PSN: Daryl_pec12

Pogs Point :)

Drifter was an awsome host!!! everything from explaining the rules, To following them. We had an aura that was out of the build area so he ran around like a chicken with its head cut off :) just thought i should mention :p

TitoDaddy was an excellent host. This was the first event I've tried and it went very well. The whole team did great. I don't remember his name but kudos to our builder, excellent strategy for this event!

Drifter was an awsome host!!! everything from explaining the rules, To following them. We had an aura that was out of the build area so he ran around like a chicken with its head cut off :) just thought i should mention :p
Ogres thought I was a fired chicken with a side of mashed potatoes/gravy on top. lolz cant forget the honey butter biscuits.

TitoDaddy was an excellent host. This was the first event I've tried and it went very well. The whole team did great. I don't remember his name but kudos to our builder, excellent strategy for this event!

Pleasure hosting for you guys. You guys smashed that challenge! Good job!

Have fun with the Mentors' :)

Tito

Umm i just got invited by raknar for the event but couldnt join.. Asked for another invite but no reply. So am i going to get invited to the event or no?

Umm i just got invited by raknar for the event but couldnt join.. Asked for another invite but no reply. So am i going to get invited to the event or no?

I have someone that is alone right now if you can get a hold of Raknar and clear it with him I'll host you.

i got you, just wait

I have someone that is alone right now if you can get a hold of Raknar and clear it with him I'll host you.
i got a single you want him or give me yours

Edit: nevermind got them

Went great, once again tito was a excellent host and props to him for being patient and understanding during the connection issues.

Also I accidentally voted for need s improvement....is there a way to retract my vote? Haha.

My host was courtjester, and he was a great host! Of course his events invites got sent really early due to some prior engagements, but other than that the event was fun and overall it was awesome. I hope next week's event is just as fun and get another good host like gashen-sai and courtjester. :)

Nice event was fun had good group that listened and good host thx again Tito and thx to all the other hosts/event cordinators for taking time out of your day as well ^_^