Sign in to follow this  
Tsuda

Ask a Tsuda.

Are you a ninja?

Sometimes, I am good at being stealthy.
What is the truth on rationalized justification when still honest ones can lose upon weighing on lesser to the scales of justice?

I dont even, what is this.
Tsuda did you ever play Dungeon and Dragons as the Dungeon Master? IF yes, did you ever get the appreciation you deserved?

I never played as a DM and every time I played people were too serious about the rules to make it any fun. It took us several hours to get through a single fight because of rule crap.
If Tsuda was a tree, what he be and why? :)

I would be a bamboo tree, so I can be with the Pandas.
Can you help save the kobolds?

Nope. They all die.
Tsuda, what kind of music do you listen to?

I think I answered this before, but I listen to just about anything that's not country. I like everything from EDM, to hip hop, to 80-90s music.
daikaiju (music)? if not, would you give it a listen? :)

http://www.daikaiju.net

When I have some time.
How come you never talk to me? :/

lk-valentine54 loves you <3

I dont know? I dont think a conversation has ever been opened between us.

I would be a bamboo tree, so I can be with the Pandas.

:D ahaha! that's awesome

How do you feel about Kung Fu Panda's?

He made part of the game, i am pretty sure he put his hands on the controller and played it once or twice! lol

oh i forgot that he was one of the creators

ice cream sandwich or a dinosaur manly man
LOOOOOOOL! best question ever.. :)

If peter piper picked a pack pickled pepper or how ever it goes what color where his shoes

"work hard but i play a lil harder!"

If you put your camera very close to a weapon from moraggo or aquanos, you can see a castle of some sort in the reflection. Was that intented? (Soo many details in such a small things ;)) You can actually see it on any object with reflection on it(ex. crystal, shards from boss etc).

Would it be possible to make projectiles have a different pattern then straight? Like doing waves or going all up in the air & then homing down on an enemy.

Thank you for your time.

Would it be possible to make projectiles have a different pattern then straight? Like doing waves or going all up in the air & then homing down on an enemy.

^^ Whoaaaaa that sounds amazing! O__O

:D ahaha! that's awesome

How do you feel about Kung Fu Panda's?

I like them, when they are not talking.

have you ever played console version

Quite a lot. At initial release the console version was my preferred platform to play on.
ice cream sandwich or a dinosaur manly man

Ice Cream
What video game company would you work for if they'd hire you?

I really love MMOs so Blizzard for one, NCSoft would be a good second.
Can you make me a SUPER tiny glaive of unicorn?

Not any time soon, sorry :(
Are you a WKUK fan?

Yeah, they are swell.
Any chance of you hosting an official trendy event? Would love to talk/play with you for a game. :)

I used to jump in on a few of them a while ago, but right now I do not have much free time in my work day to do that. Maybe after the last shards is released.
What is your lucky number, whether or not you believe in luck?

37, I believe more in Karma then luck.
If you put your camera very close to a weapon from moraggo or aquanos, you can see a castle of some sort in the reflection. Was that intented? (Soo many details in such a small things ;)) You can actually see it on any object with reflection on it(ex. crystal, shards from boss etc).

Thank you for your time.

The reflection is the result of something called a Cube Map, it takes in the environment around it and makes it into a texture of sorts. The same Cube Map is used for almost all the reflections in the game.

It is possible for projectiles to do that, however; it is costly and sometimes our rapid development does not allow for much experimentation right now.
All together. How much does it cost to make a video game like dungeon defenders. What is the profit for the owner?

I can not technically say this as I do not know the specifics, but you can count on any game that has a similar base scale (not counting DLC) of Dungeon Defenders to cost around 1.5 million. Maybe? How much goes to the "owner" is dependent on the type of company you are in. Also the term "owner" is relative to that same thing.