i just read all 10 pages of this thread ... so that is precisely how Trip got his tag/title. funny, yet so appropriately fitting :)

back to the topic, few q's:
do you like Murakami? if so, what have you read? IQ84?
teriyaki balls aka takoyaki? takowasa? kimchi fritters?
okay okay, who do you favor more Junbao or Classic??
o_^;; LOL (love love those guys)

thank you for creating the monk class!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's easy, it would be classic because he's done more for the community than I have. I was only active in mobile.

Q: Tsuda...while you're in L.A. been to Roscoes Chicken and Waffles? Haven't been there in years, but my most fond memory was eating with Snoop Dog and entourage...most awesome experience. =D

i just read all 10 pages of this thread ... so that is precisely how Trip got his tag/title. funny, yet so appropriately fitting :)

back to the topic, few q's:
do you like Murakami? if so, what have you read? IQ84?
teriyaki balls aka takoyaki? takowasa? kimchi fritters?

what what what what? Junbao sends me cakes.

That's easy, it would be classic because he's done more for the community than I have. I was only active in mobile.

Q: Tsuda...while you're in L.A. been to Roscoes Chicken and Waffles? Haven't been there in years, but my most fond memory was eating with Snoop Dog and entourage...most awesome experience. =D

I dont think I did no. I was at the convention center most of the time I didnt get to do a lot of exploring due to meetings and events.

Unicorn, Pegasus or Earth pony? :D
EDIT: Can you make my title 'Brony'? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

What is your favorite element between fire, water, wind & earth?
What side do you prefer, light or darkness?

If you could create only 1 thing in this world. Would it be an energy source, a material or a lifeform?

Thank you for your time.

Unicorn, Pegasus or Earth pony? :D

Pegasus
What is your favorite element between fire, water, wind & earth?
What side do you prefer, light or darkness?

If you could create only 1 thing in this world. Would it be an energy source, a material or a lifeform?

Thank you for your time.

Wind, because without it you can not create fire, you can not move water and you can not shape the earth.

Darkness. Easier to kill your enemies.

A lifeform.

do you like poutine? :p canadians know the awesomeness

Classic Poutine is amazing.

Classic Poutine is amazing.
You should try one with merguez on it. Mmmmm getting hungry.

Q. What's your favorite star or constellation?

P.S. I would be Wind,light & create an energy source. Wind is the best element in my opinion too(because i like being free as the wind). :)

Thank you for your time.

Q. What do you think of religions?

C'mon Siimon... proper etiquette requires the avoidance of discussions concerning politics, religion and her.

Anyhoo, Have you ever eaten balut? I pretty much know the answer but I wanted you to look it up if you hadn't ever heard of it ;)

C'mon Siimon... proper etiquette requires the avoidance of discussions concerning politics, religion and her.

Anyhoo, Have you ever eaten balut? I pretty much know the answer but I wanted you to look it up if you hadn't ever heard of it ;)
Yea sorry, it got out of hand. I edited my post.

Siimon

You should try one with merguez on it. Mmmmm getting hungry.

Q. What's your favorite star or constellation?

P.S. I would be Wind,light & create an energy source. Wind is the best element in my opinion too(because i like being free as the wind). :)

Thank you for your time.

I dont have one.

Hell no.

Vu! i hate you, i actually looked it up T_T

have you had torisashi? or at least toriwasa?
(um, i'll grab a seat with Vu and shut up now)

"Dungeon Defenders Theme Developed by Josh Javaheri, Marc Singer" Can you explain the development behind the creation of the DD forum?

"Dungeon Defenders Theme Developed by Josh Javaheri, Marc Singer" Can you explain the development behind the creation of the DD forum?

When I was tasked for creating the forums we wanted to try and theme it around the game so we found the closest template to our style which was a World of Wacraft cataclysm theme which we then went in and modified just about all the images to fit the DD style without changing their sizes or anything. We ended up kind of making a mess of the code and colors hence you see some strange things on the forums, but for the most part between two people who didnt know vBulletin that well we managed.

You can see in the file path the name of the theme.

http://forums.trendyent.com/themes/wowcataclysm/misc/images/cat-top-left.png

http://www.vbteam.info/3-8-x-premium-styles/31637-3-8-x-vbulletin-wow-cataclysm-skin.html

Vu! i hate you, i actually looked it up T_T

have you had torisashi? or at least toriwasa?
(um, i'll grab a seat with Vu and shut up now)

Nope, nope.

What is the truth on rationalized justification when still honest ones can lose upon weighing on lesser to the scales of justice?

What is the truth on rationalized justification when still honest ones can lose upon weighing on lesser to the scales of justice?
I think you'r just a bit crazy

Tsuda did you ever play Dungeon and Dragons as the Dungeon Master? IF yes, did you ever get the appreciation you deserved?