Sign in to follow this  
Tsuda

Ask a Tsuda.

But, I am, in so many ways

The court needs evidence!

Back on topic!

Tsuda, have you ever travelled outside the US? If so where was your favorite destination? If not where would you go?

When the heat over Series EV dies down, admins, you can just close/move this topic over to the Series EV section

Oh, and I call the title "Series EV Master"
Evidence given
[URL="http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?52165-Series-EV-Overview-%28Click-Here-If-Your-Thinking-Of-Buying-It%29[[475,hashtags]]"]
Also[/URL]

Do you like Taco Bells Dorito taco??
... I DO! O__O
[video=youtube_share;O5Zrr55DNas]http://youtu.be/O5Zrr55DNas[/video] And I think this guy does too.

Here's hoping I don't get in trouble for answering a question meant for Tsuda.

xD

Here's hoping I don't get in trouble for answering a question meant for Tsuda.

xD

Tsuda's alt confirmed.

Do you ever look at the the other guys at TE and wish you were doing what they are doing? and what is it that they are doing?

also something I would really like to know is, how far in front are you with things compared to what you have just released? i.e. Shards pt1 just released and your working on pt4.

I wish I was good at 3D modeling. The stuff they make and texture and at that speed is awesome. I would love to sit at home one day and make something from a dream I had the night before.

Its hard to say. Sometimes certain parts of things are done way in advanced, while others are left for later.

Tsuda, why haven't I been crowned "Series EV Master" yet?

I need an official ceremony

I have no idea who you are.
can you change my title to That guy

No, because people over stepped their bounds and started PMing me for titles.
Unicorn OOO___OOO need more unicorn O___O will there be more unicorn items???

Probably not.
what is your favorite character in dd?

Currently the Adept for the Steampunk outfit, but the Huntress.

Back on topic!

Tsuda, have you ever travelled outside the US? If so where was your favorite destination? If not where would you go?

Ive only been to Canada, Mexico, and some of the Carribean Islands. I would like to go to Japan, Australia, or China.
whats the worst food you've ever eaten or were forced to eat?

This I dont even know... Im such a picky eater I wouldn't even let something gross near me.
Do you like Taco Bells Dorito taco??

No, I hate all things Taco Bell.
Tsuda's alt confirmed.

Negative Ghostrider

Tsuda comes from Misami Tsuda manga artist for Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances). One of my favorite and first anime loves. I do not have as much time to watch as I used to but I also used to Fansub when I was in middle/high school. I did Karaoke timing, FX, and Typesetting (signs, moving on screen objects).

Originally I started as Xero, then merged into Xerotsuda, now its just Tsuda.

I collect the rain then sterilize it to sustain my water supply.

Wait you watch animes and read mangas and you even fansubed?? AWESOME :)

Going to E3?

I have my badge already, but I have not booked a flight.

Tsuda's alt confirmed.

No, I hate all things Taco Bell.

Negative Ghostrider

Actually I am his/your evil twin. Mwahahahaha.

I have no idea who you are.
Also to keep on topic here is a question. You don't know who Owennator is?!

Seeing as I am your evil twin and all and evil twins just do this kind of stuff, I'll answer another question. He is the pimp .gif avatar creator! His awesomeness shall reign!

*hopes once more trouble doesn't find her* (but evil twins are often treated in such a horribly dreadful way. Who knows why!)

how did you like canada

I was in Vancouver and a small town about 5 hours out called Oliver and I loved both places. Awesome people, awesome food, great weather and the city was very clean. I was there when the Cunucks won the Stanley cup recently. Streets were on fire with awesomeness.

Did you go to the yukon 2012?

Nope.
Ahh im sorry Tsuda. Now everyone is asking for a title change. :(
Question, how did you first get into the gaming industries?

Interning at Trendy as a tester in 2010. I found them at a local gaming event where they were showing off some Pre-DD tech.

what is your favorite item in this game? (pet, weapon, armor and accessories inclluded)

what is your favorite item in this game? (pet, weapon, armor and accessories inclluded)

There are quite a few I really like. I like the mustache accessory, almost all of the Arabia weapons, my unicorn glaive, the Destructoid robot (me and the founder of Destructoid are friends), and the new 4th shard weapons.

i must know... what level are your characters and did you make yourself a special glaive of unicorn

i must know... what level are your characters and did you make yourself a special glaive of unicorn
I don't really have characters anymore. My save file got overwritten to many times while testing things there was no use to have them.