Sign in to follow this  
Tsuda

Ask a Tsuda.

why the name tsuda and..............do you set fire to the rain?

Tsuda comes from Misami Tsuda manga artist for Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances). One of my favorite and first anime loves. I do not have as much time to watch as I used to but I also used to Fansub when I was in middle/high school. I did Karaoke timing, FX, and Typesetting (signs, moving on screen objects).

Originally I started as Xero, then merged into Xerotsuda, now its just Tsuda.

I collect the rain then sterilize it to sustain my water supply.

O____O i set fire to more than rain like thrash cans O___O no thats my pyro friend DO YOU LIKE FLAMES?

Your questions are becoming sexual in nature and I can not allow that on these forums. Good day sir.
(just kidding)

what do you feel was the most intersting project, and the most stressful deadline you've had to meet during the time you've worked as a developer in the video game industry. (this does not necessairly have to be work that you've done while with TE)

also.... i bet rainbow ponies were your idea.... WEREN'T THEY?

Are you magic? If so what kind of magic?

Tsuda can shoot blasts of chi from his left hand. Fact.

[QUOTE=Tsuda;476735]Wal-mart first, then The mountains.
Wallmart is a prefect answer you win a.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oops! must have fallen asleep where was i. Oh! right a............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................drum roll please..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a free..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOTHING!

what do you feel was the most intersting project, and the most stressful deadline you've had to meet during the time you've worked as a developer in the video game industry. (this does not necessairly have to be work that you've done while with TE)

also.... i bet rainbow ponies were your idea.... WEREN'T THEY?

The ponies were not my idea, but the Unicorn Glaive was. Probably the most stressful deadline I had to meet was when we were going for console certifications. Since we wanted a simultaneous release we had to run through certification processes and testing for two platforms at once while making sure things did not break on PC from those fixes. With a small testing team and not having that many people actually being good at the game, it was up to me and several others to run through the whole game over and over. Many nights did I sleep in the office.

Do you play on PS3 Tsdua?

Nope. I don't like PS3 controllers.
Haha,wow. Reading this thread made my day. My week even,glad your back Tsudas.

My question is:
Y U NO PLAY PS3?!
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Y+U+NO+i+funny&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&biw=1600&bih=670&tbm=isch&tbnid=eWqBjoURdEoIvM:&imgrefurl=http://webtrends.about.com/od/profile1/tp/Rage-Faces-Internet-Meme-Faces-And-Funny-Memes.htm&docid=sUc7qJqMG-wKjM&imgurl=http://0.tqn.com/d/webtrends/1/0/J/A/-/-/y-u-no.png&w=350&h=351&ei=GqWuT5qiFKaliQLuz8CTBA&zoom=1

Controller.

Nope. I don't like PS3 controllers.

Controller.

Well you can get a controller from Wal-Mart(Your prefered store for a zombie apocalypse) or Game Stop thats shaped like an Xbox controller. -Problem Solved

My next question:
Whos your favorite avenger?

Would it be possible to make a map with 2 or more layers on it? Like having a map with 2 or 3 floors one over the others?

It would be very fun to defend a tower that's very tall & it could have a crystal on every floor(guessing 3 or 4 but 5 floors would be epic!! :D).

Thank you for your time.

Well you can get a controller from Wal-Mart(Your prefered store for a zombie apocalypse) or Game Stop thats shaped like an Xbox controller. -Problem Solved

My next question:
Whos your favorite avenger?

Didnt know they existed. Nice.
None, I could care less about the Avengers. But if I had to choose, it would be Thor.

what weapons were your creation????

Oh boy, well it depends. There are some weapons I designed the projectile scheme, and some I came up with the visuals for. For most of the game I came up with all the names and descriptions too. Some of the ones I had a lot of design control on would be: Glaive of Unicorn, most of the Forest weapons, me and Josh (the old VFX artist) came up with the Giraffe too.

Mostly the artist would just have free reign to design off the already made title of the item, or they would make something and I would design the title off that. Depended on the timing.
Would it be possible to make a map with 2 or more layers on it? Like having a map with 2 or 3 floors one over the others?

It would be very fun to defend a tower that's very tall & it could have a crystal on every floor(guessing 3 or 4 but 5 floors would be epic!! :D).

Thank you for your time.

Are you looking at my screen some how?...

Do you ever look at the the other guys at TE and wish you were doing what they are doing? and what is it that they are doing?

also something I would really like to know is, how far in front are you with things compared to what you have just released? i.e. Shards pt1 just released and your working on pt4.

Tsuda, why haven't I been crowned "Series EV Master" yet?

I need an official ceremony

Because you're not the SEV master???