Sign in to follow this  
Tsuda

Ask a Tsuda.

Go ahead. Since this is Off topic lets try and keep it to less DD stuff unless its pertaining to stuff like using the engine or designing things etc.

Ill try and answer what I can, but I will choose to not answer certain things :)

When was the last time you ate a Tsu-Pocket?

Quite some time ago. Although I should get back on eating those.
For those who don't know what that is its a hot-pocket with an "I" shaped cut in it then its filled with chips or something.

I've been on a weight gain diet for the past half a year or so, mostly unsuccessfully but I eat a lot of protein. Today for lunch I had a Burger with bacon and an egg on it on three pieces of white toast.

Sports mostly. I played Soccer, Baseball, and did competitive Gymnastics. Once I got my first computer I all but stopped that though :|

I could care less about sports now.

Like most ppl from the (nor*cal)east bay area (yay area)....a majority of us are foodies. We are on constant watch and update our yelps everyday. I read and reviewed the top 5 in your area. The Top, Satchel's Pizza, La Tienda Latina, Dragonfly Sushi & Sake Company, and The Jones Eastside Eatery. Would this be the top 5 eats in your area?

Like most ppl from the (nor*cal)east bay area (yay area)....a majority of us are foodies. We are on constant watch and update our yelps everyday. I read and reviewed the top 5 in your area. The Top, Satchel's Pizza, La Tienda Latina, Dragonfly Sushi & Sake Company, and The Jones Eastside Eatery. Would this be the top 5 eats in your area?

The top has amazing burgers. Its kind of a hipster place and they serve a lot of vegan and vegetarian dishes which I am not into.It still ranks up there in my top 5 though.

Others in the area that I really enjoy would be Midnight Cafe, Big Lous Pizza, Harry's and the Pelican Bothers food truck.

Whats ur favorite flavor of ice cream

Normally vanilla, but right now I am really into Eddy's Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

Normally vanilla, but right now I am really into Eddy's Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

No mint chocolate chip?? Dangit. That's my fave.

So ... If you were a fruit, and had to fight a vegetable... Which fruit would you be? And what vegetable would you fight?

Music I listen to a lot of different things. Electro, Dubstep (the good kind), old school hip hop, 90's music, Michael Buble (the Sinatra of our generation).

Gaming wise I play a lot of DOTA2 right now with bits and pieces of other game in between like Kingdoms of Amular, Tropico, Skyrim, Kerbal Space Program, and I just picked up Sniper Elite V2 because I like sniping games and good bullet physics.

I don't remember. I'm not too far, I mostly enjoy the wave mode, more dynamic for me.

if your name could mean anything what would it mean?

Tsuda or my real name? If my real name, I would want it to mean Grand Location.

I would be a peach, and I would fight a mushroom.
LOL that's the best answer possible..

Also, what is the meaning of life?

LOL that's the best answer possible..

Also, what is the meaning of life?

42^1.61605

Why did you leave TE for a while? And now your back?

Gonna have to dodge that one, sorry.

What is your favorite season of the year?

Spring. Sometimes its hot, sometimes its not.
Why wont you love me? =*[

Look in the mirror :(