Trendy owes me so much mana its not even funny! if i have 1500 mana and run through a 500 blue...it gives me 80 mana cause thats my charachters max. well where in the hell is my 420 in change? it should drop behind me to grab later in the build phase...no? or add to my main bank.
whenever i get below 200,000,000 mana...just auto fill me back up trendy and well call it even. thanks

This thread is headed to nonsenseville.

thanks for your time and i hope the rest of your day is filled sunshine and lollipops.

These are basic in game mechanics that will not change. Sorry, but that's just how it is.

These are basic in game mechanics that will not change. Sorry, but that's just how it is.

What he said. If it makes you feel better, you can pretend it goes to the Wounded Wyvern Project or the Dark Elf Mage Center for Mages who can't read good but want to do other stuff good too.

The change is automatically donated to the orfanato of goblin's kids.

lol guess as long as its put to good use

What he said. If it makes you feel better, you can pretend it goes to the Wounded Wyvern Project or the Dark Elf Mage Center for Mages who can't read good but want to do other stuff good too.

Personally I think cows graze on em.

Change goes to

The boss - needs his lab cleaned after so many monsters get killed in there.
Goblin armys - requires a new machine plus parts after every defeat.
Dragon - is hungry, he is tired of only getting a chomp & spit out some of the newer defenders.
Spider queen - has a ton a little ones to feed.
Genie - is currenty expanding and can't finish paying for additional map space ( don't believe me check bottom of the map his 1 doorway goes no where)

PSN = coyotewolfdog

I dont see the problem here. If your picking up 500 mana tokens,chances are theres plenty of mana around to keep you going. But the man makes a good point,wasting a 500 token when a 10 mana token would have filled you up it unfortunate.

what he said. If it makes you feel better, you can pretend it goes to the wounded wyvern project or the dark elf mage center for mages who can't read good but want to do other stuff good too.

what is this . . . A center for ants!!??

I dont see the problem here. If your picking up 500 mana tokens,chances are theres plenty of mana around to keep you going. But the man makes a good point,wasting a 500 token when a 10 mana token would have filled you up it unfortunate.

lol when i was typing this thread i couldnt stop laughing...didnt know it would be taken so seriously. now that i read it again i do come off somewhat angry, but it was all in good fun.

i know where it goes. all the extra mana is how trendy pays the event teams. :):apprentice:

Tripletriplehh - i got a steam bot with 61 upgrades upgraded to max KB , 6 sps , 600 base atk - and the rest into Hero atk. I even named him ByeByeCUL8R

I was thinking this little guy was going to be the bomb for this weeks event after try him several times for practive I think I am going to stick with pet that has projectile attack.

The turtle lives on.....

PSN = coyotewolfdog