What's a good weapon to equip an aura monk with? And pets....giraffe better for a dps character or builder? Same q for fairies. I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to equip my builders and dps characters. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I run the Ogre Childhood Toy on my Aura Monk (reward for Unlikely Allies Insane) because it gives a high 20 addition to Tower Attack. I like the Giraffe on my builders and Kairi on my DPS characters too.

The defense weapon for a monk is called the Ogre Childhood Toy. It's found on unlikely allies (where you protect the ogre). it's easy to get too and has good defense stats : ) As for giraffe, they are important to defense and unimportant towards DPS attacks (using a pet is more effective). that's my opinion anyway.

Ok. I have an ogres childhood toy, ill upgrade that in defense than, same as my giraffe(only have 1 so far). How about a trap huntress? I've seen alot of ppl using the shai halud? My spelling may be wrong.

Ok. I have an ogres childhood toy, ill upgrade that in defense than, same as my giraffe(only have 1 so far). How about a trap huntress? I've seen alot of ppl using the shai halud? My spelling may be wrong.

You should have said something to us about a Giraffe. I just dumped like 6 today along with a bunch of Kairi's bc my box was getting too full. I'll keep one for ya next time I do a run if ya want?

I've still got a ton of kairis and giraffes, next time you're on get at me I'll give you some. Just don't bail on us this time!

I've still got a ton of kairis and giraffes, next time you're on get at me I'll give you some. Just don't bail on us this time!

Oh snap!! That just happened!!!

You both knew I had none lol. The only kiari I had you gave me anticip8. I did a giraffe run today, got one with ^30 some. Is that decent? Nayroy I appreciate the offer, I'm on psn tho. And I said sry! Drunk, horny gf I'd neglected for days for DD...I chose to have a good night lol. So again...good weapon for a trap huntress? Lol. My tower squire has a mobile moxie. He's good. Its just equipping my trap/aura guys. Tho my dps huntress needs a better weapon. She'll hit 74 in the morning.

I like the weapon that shoots the Ogre balls for Trap build. Which also works out for DPS. You know the weapon I use for my DPS Huntress though, it came from a chest lol

I don't know which one you use. I've seen anticip8 run by with a shai halud. I've got a crappy blasticus on my dps, but I've got a soul focuser and a better blasticus for lvl 74. My trap huntress idk what to use. So a kiari or animus on my dps huntress? Hey where do u get the undying rod? I wanna try and get a better one!

I don't know which one you use. I've seen anticip8 run by with a shai halud. I've got a crappy blasticus on my dps, but I've got a soul focuser and a better blasticus for lvl 74. My trap huntress idk what to use. So a kiari or animus on my dps huntress? Hey where do u get the undying rod? I wanna try and get a better one!

Moraggo Med/Hard with Apprentice.

Really? I was sure I showed you her weapon? I'll show you next time we play.

I'll check what I've got for a trap build when I get on after the lady falls asleep.

You can use this as a rule (you can use in 99% of the cases)

EVERY tower char: Giraffe
DPS char: Kairi, Animus, Genie

Use the Kairi for those who does meelee damage because they'll get more damage back.
Genie is not working properly, but still a good alternative to keep mana enough to use Blood Rage for instance.
Animus adds you DPS directly

Good giraffe nowadays is over 80^, but if you get one between 40 and 80^ that will be OK too.

Tower weapons:
Monk: Ogre's Childhood toy or Junbao's Sun-Kissed Saber
Huntr: Blasticus or Shai Hulud
Squire: Mobile Moxie or Crysknife of the Efreet
App: Goblin Overlord's Charge* or Oculus of the Genie King

* As i dont use APP towers that much, maybe this is not the most recommended weapon (pre-patch)
Moraggo's weapon are recommended because of their higher ^'s and some of them higher tower base stats too (shai hulud for instance).

Ogres childhood toy, pour all the stats into tower attack if you think you can survive with a weak weapon. I usually equip it when doing mistymire pure strategy or playing with someone else who can kill all the electric resistants (wave 1). When I don't build towers with him I use the Dharma's Blade :).