I am noticing this is a really close community laugh out loud. Most of the people that post on the dicussion forums are generally the same people. It is actually pretty cool, you get to know people better even if you don't play with them. I got to give a thumbs up to Tredy, most forums it is a random person that post something each time and you never hear from them again (gamespot).

I suppose. I like fighter games and I find the community for games like Blaz Blue, King of The Fighters, even Capcom fighters, are all very tight and close as a community. The forums and community events are pretty awesome though. A majority of people on the forums are probably less jerky a little more mature then some off the forums. That's just a guess though, and I'm on here check for events and help others ect.

I am noticing this is a really close community laugh out loud. Most of the people that post on the dicussion forums are generally the same people. It is actually pretty cool, you get to know people better even if you don't play with them. I got to give a thumbs up to Tredy, most forums it is a random person that post something each time and you never hear from them again (gamespot).

Tis absolutely true. Seems that many of the posters are the same people and everything always seems tight within the forum community. We all joke around and poke at each other sometimes and many times we give constructive criticisms or advice for those in need. We complain and we praise... Unfortunately it seems it most often stays WITHIN the forum walls.

Outside of the forums it's pretty much every man (or woman) for him(or her)self. I challenge you to try and drop in on one of the forumgoers public games. You'll be kicked before you can say, "Hey (insert forum name here), how go......". Not always true... but that's been my experience.

Good luck to you though good sir :) I wish you good fortunes in DD.

Tis absolutely true. Seems that many of the posters are the same people and everything always seems tight within the forum community. We all joke around and poke at each other sometimes and many times we give constructive criticisms or advice for those in need. We complain and we praise... Unfortunately it seems it most often stays WITHIN the forum walls.

Outside of the forums it's pretty much every man (or woman) for him(or her)self. I challenge you to try and drop in on one of the forumgoers public games. You'll be kicked before you can say, "Hey (insert forum name here), how go......". Not always true... but that's been my experience.

Good luck to you though good sir :) I wish you good fortunes in DD.

Guilty.

Yeah,I never thought about it before but now that you mention it.....
Haha,thats pretty cool. I guess you could say... >>>> Its a small world afterall <<<<
------------------------------------------------ ^^^Click that^^^---------------------
HAHAHAHA! Thats great =^)

This is totally off topic, but since this is such a great community I figured you guys wouldn't mind helping me with something :) I was asked to post a picture of a pet, but I have no idea how to go about it? Would somebody mind telling me how to put a pic up?

This is totally off topic, but since this is such a great community I figured you guys wouldn't mind helping me with something :) I was asked to post a picture of a pet, but I have no idea how to go about it? Would somebody mind telling me how to put a pic up?

Do you already have the picture saved? Or do you want to know howto get one?

Yeah,I never thought about it before but now that you mention it.....
Haha,thats pretty cool. I guess you could say... >>>> Its a small world afterall <<<<
------------------------------------------------ ^^^Click that^^^---------------------
lol I just watched the whole thing -_- ...................

Do you already have the picture saved? Or do you want to know howto get one?

I have the picture on my computer, I just don't know how to get it up on here.