Etheria super event week 2 strategy

hey i was just wondering if anyone figured out a good strategy/setup to use for the upcoming event and what type of huntress weapon is most effective like soul focuser or shai hulad, mage weapon (im thinking maybe oculus) even if theres a certain pet to use? any info would be appreciated :D

ok there are 2 main things here.

first char and ensnare arua. Since the map is limited in the building space for towers, the ensnare of 6 sets of electric auras and ensnares will damage and cover most spots. and add either squire towers or etheral traps for ninjas and flame traps for damage. That should take care of the top spawn and any creep that get close to middle. Maybe sticking an etheral trap on each spot the host may move might help, but you cant build outside that ring. too bad :(

Ok the second part is character selection. The best choice is 2 Highest levels huntress to take one west and one east. They must have a fast attack weapon. one on each side of the host if he is the only chicken. The second thing would be having a great attack pet to help fend off ninjas. the other char DPS Monk. Boost and health main with it or a fairy for hit pet.

The middle part should be contained with no problem. the Key is when you are the chicken, stand on a etheral trap inside the ensnare aura. it will slow down the ninjas, because that is the monster that will kill you.

Can anyone post a pic of the map please???? DD planner comes up blank whenever i try to look at it. I have no idea where the "allowable" zones to build are...

Here's my best trick, don't let the host die. :p

reallyyyyy but....but....but.......HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW o_0

I did I'll show u when it comes out

ummm u mean the event day? what if im not in your team

Fairy is pointless. If host is chicken he dies one hit no matter what, if he isn't chicken then the monsters will pretty much just walk right by him

Fairy is pointless. If host is chicken he dies one hit no matter what, if he isn't chicken then the monsters will pretty much just walk right by him

I agree with mcwolves. I suggest using a monk hero boost to heal the host if need be instead of having a fairy. I think the better option would be the Super Bot if it's actually allowed. Like roscoBayagangsta said, it's like having 2 people shoot at once... and it would be a great defensive pet while you are the chicken.

ok there are 2 main things here.

first char and ensnare arua. Since the map is limited in the building space for towers, the ensnare of 6 sets of electric auras and ensnares will damage and cover most spots. and add either squire towers or etheral traps for ninjas and flame traps for damage. That should take care of the top spawn and any creep that get close to middle. Maybe sticking an etheral trap on each spot the host may move might help, but you cant build outside that ring. too bad :(

Ok the second part is character selection. The best choice is 2 Highest levels huntress to take one west and one east. They must have a fast attack weapon. one on each side of the host if he is the only chicken. The second thing would be having a great attack pet to help fend off ninjas. the other char DPS Monk. Boost and health main with it or a fairy for hit pet.

The middle part should be contained with no problem. the Key is when you are the chicken, stand on a etheral trap inside the ensnare aura. it will slow down the ninjas, because that is the monster that will kill you.

Building defenses outside the marked area will cause you to fail. Just making that very obvious.

Hummm. I wonder how much health the host will have? Would be wrong if it was one. xD

But I have a set up in mind.
http://ddplanner.com/?l=5947,e122
It will have 3 blockades on boths sides of the middle. For some reason it says all the defense units is taken.

Just have whomever is chicken hide in the middle bottom and the rest hug the host and show him we really care. That and one person for ogre.

Thus is my plan, but I may be in a group where somone else want to take charge of the whole thing.

Hummm. I wonder how much health the host will have? Would be wrong if it was one. xD

But I have a set up in mind.
http://ddplanner.com/?l=5947,e122
It will have 3 blockades on boths sides of the middle. For some reason it says all the defense units is taken.

Just have whomever is chicken hide in the middle bottom and the rest hug the host and show him we really care. That and one person for ogre.

Thus is my plan, but I may be in a group where somone else want to take charge of the whole thing.

apprentice towers? dont they suck?

This is my plan. Tested it with success. Slice n dices covering all lanes. Harpoons 3 covering each main walkway 2 covering north all down in center. 2 dps ranged character with pets cover host at all times. One ranged dps runs map Killing ogerss/ ninjahz. Shouldn't be to hard with the new gear ....just my thoughts map runner heals towers as needed

This is my plan. Tested it with success. Slice n dices covering all lanes. Harpoons 3 covering each main walkway 2 covering north all down in center. 2 dps ranged character with pets cover host at all times. One ranged dps runs map Killing ogerss/ ninjahz. Shouldn't be to hard with the new gear ....just my thoughts map runner heals towers as needed

What if you become the chicken? should you still hover around the host (or be the map runner)? Or should you go back center and defend yourself until the chicken disease has passed?

What if you become the chicken? should you still hover around the host (or be the map runner)? Or should you go back center and defend yourself until the chicken disease has passed?

im assuming you just try to defend yourself until your no longer the chicken

the rules are host cant be healed

I believe you are wrong. The host will not heal him/herself. It does not mention whether or not you are allowed to heal the host by other means.

If you are the chicken...get away from the host....as the chicken you are a monster magnet