Sign in to follow this  
KamelJabber

RE: Seahorse the easy way

This is known but for those who don't, here is a post to make it clear :)

I was having a heck of a time in Moraggo controlling ogres. I had a monkey at the time. Kandar recommended a seahorse. AQ NM Surv probably too hard for me.

I got a great seahorse from INSANE AQ MM HC survival. Get yours!
It will help you a ton. It more that DOUBLED my monkey pet DPS.

have fun ;)

I have done this several times as well with all 4 afk. Seems like I get alot of neg Seahorses though or ones that are 1^. 1 or 2 good ones out of about 16.

Oh trust me Kamel, I've tried... for the past 8 hours that I've spent playing DD.

Seeing how I want an awesome hybrid seahorse, whenever something pops up negative that was so close, I get so mad. A 309^ Seahorse ruined by the fact that it had -296 to CtA... seriously. Man...

Wait, how is this easy? I can't even do Medium Aq survival!

(I know, that's because of my stats... But still, the title had me hoping there was a way OTHER than 15 waves of survival :))

the RNG loved me then :D. Sorry for the bad luck guys :(

@Masema, sorry dude. Double sorry cuz seahorses are at wave 20 ;)

@Masema, sorry dude. Double sorry cuz seahorses are at wave 20 ;)

hehe yeah... One day I'll be there. :) Of course by then seahorses will be obsolete :p

hehe yeah... One day I'll be there. :) Of course by then seahorses will be obsolete :p

Everything is obsolete at some point in progression. Seahorses will still be a "giraffe stats" pet, with nice damage. When you reach the stats to get it, it is a good upgrade (depending on RNG of course), but exactly like the laser robot is nice when you start to beat w15 of alch lab. It's nice to have at this point. This is progression, and this is the fun of this game : not being high geared, but becoming high geared. In my opinion, you kill all the fun if you start to buy everything for mana, and you should enjoy the "top gear" you can get yourself at your point of progression more than the gear you could get by getting pushed up to a wave you can't achieve on your own. This is only my opinion, but this is also how I enjoy the game.

Everything is obsolete at some point in progression. Seahorses will still be a "giraffe stats" pet, with nice damage. When you reach the stats to get it, it is a good upgrade (depending on RNG of course), but exactly like the laser robot is nice when you start to beat w15 of alch lab. It's nice to have at this point. This is progression, and this is the fun of this game : not being high geared, but becoming high geared. In my opinion, you kill all the fun if you start to buy everything for mana, and you should enjoy the "top gear" you can get yourself at your point of progression more than the gear you could get by getting pushed up to a wave you can't achieve on your own. This is only my opinion, but this is also how I enjoy the game.

Oh I completely agree! But that doesn't mean I wouldn't try some non-survival method to get a seahorse :)