Complain Complain Complain!!!!!

It seems like the only thing you find on the forums anymore is people complaining about EVERYTHING... Oh, the games freezing, leveling takes too long, remove the kick option, everything requires too high of a level, items are too over powered. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ******* Blah!!

Try this. Don't play Moraggo with 4 people!! I have yet to play this map with 2 people and have it freeze. Stop worrying about leveling up, just play the game and you will get there eventually. If it didn't take a long time to hit level cap, people would probably be complaining about how useless upping the cap was bc it was too easy to reach!

The items are pretty much the same thing. I doubt it would be as easy for those of us that can beat Moraggo Insane to do it with pre-patch weapons. So if we didn't get these new weapons, people would be crying about that! "How does TE expect us to beat these harder levels with equipment a lot of us could barely beat Glitter Insane with?!" And with each DLC gettting more difficult than the last and a higher difficulty to play on, it's kind of needed to have better equipment. Who cares if your weapon requires you to be a level 78. Play the level again and you will probably get one you can use immediately. If not, repeat process until you can. In 3 back to back runs of Moraggo we got 4 weapons with 100+^ that we can't use. Did we cry that the required level was higher than what we were? Hell no. It gave us incentive to keep on keepin' on and something to look forward to.

And as far as the kick option, you have to have a kick option. Would you rather have to completely close down your lobby than be able to just kick somebody? I know I sure as hell wouldn't. If you don't want to get kicked, play a private match and invite a friend. Honestly, if people started playing private matches, it would clear up a whole lot of problems that they're running into.

Everyone is well aware of the many flaws the game has right now. Just deal with it or stop playing and complaining. There are ways to avoid having the game crash or freeze. There are ways to keep from getting kicked. There are ways to be able to use higher level equipment. Just stop crying about all of this stuff, I'm pretty sure alot of other people are sick of seeing the same crap being posted day in and day out.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the only thing you find on the forums anymore is people complaining about EVERYTHING... Oh, the games freezing, leveling takes too long, remove the kick option, everything requires too high of a level, items are too over powered. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ******* Blah!!

Try this. Don't play Moraggo with 4 people!! I have yet to play this map with 2 people and have it freeze. Stop worrying about leveling up, just play the game and you will get there eventually. If it didn't take a long time to hit level cap, people would probably be complaining about how useless upping the cap was bc it was too easy to reach!

The items are pretty much the same thing. I doubt it would be as easy for those of us that can beat Moraggo Insane to do it with pre-patch weapons. So if we didn't get these new weapons, people would be crying about that! "How does TE expect us to beat these harder levels with equipment a lot of us could barely beat Glitter Insane with?!" And with each DLC gettting more difficult than the last and a higher difficulty to play on, it's kind of needed to have better equipment. Who cares if your weapon requires you to be a level 78. Play the level again and you will probably get one you can use immediately. If not, repeat process until you can. In 3 back to back runs of Moraggo we got 4 weapons with 100+^ that we can't use. Did we cry that the required level was higher than what we were? Hell no. It gave us incentive to keep on keepin' on and something to look forward to.

And as far as the kick option, you have to have a kick option. Would you rather have to completely close down your lobby than be able to just kick somebody? I know I sure as hell wouldn't. If you don't want to get kicked, play a private match and invite a friend. Honestly, if people started playing private matches, it would clear up a whole lot of problems that they're running into.

Everyone is well aware of the many flaws the game has right now. Just deal with it or stop playing and complaining. There are ways to avoid having the game crash or freeze. There are ways to keep from getting kicked. There are ways to be able to use higher level equipment. Just stop crying about all of this stuff, I'm pretty sure alot of other people are sick of seeing the same crap being posted day in and day out.

Laws yes. This 1000x.

Semi agree, but 2 questions for you and anyone else.

1. Is it acceptable for a company to spend 6 months releasing a patch for things fixed almost instantly on the PC, and somehow still screw most of it up?

2. If there was 10x more complaining IN CAPS prior to the patch coming out, do you think they might have actually addressed all the issues that have been fixed on the PC?

My only complaint is the save corruptions, I've never been corrupted so many times on a single game before.

Mine is that I keep getting disconnected from the host. Though my internet is pretty terrible...

The response time/bugs for the patches were pretty pathetic, but now at least they're trying.

I was literally just about to make a new thread about all the whining, but I see you beat me to it :P Why can't everyone be happy with what they have? Oh wait, they will always act like they deserve patches for a game they don't have the money for... SPOILED KIDS.
/Digress

Semi agree, but 2 questions for you and anyone else.

1. Is it acceptable for a company to spend 6 months releasing a patch for things fixed almost instantly on the PC, and somehow still screw most of it up?

2. If there was 10x more complaining IN CAPS prior to the patch coming out, do you think they might have actually addressed all the issues that have been fixed on the PC?

I have a question for you. Why do you dwell on the negative? Why can't you just be happy that we got the DLC that we weren't supposed to get initially? When TE put out months back that the DLC wasn't coming to console it was bc of cost and the many limitations consoles had compared to PC which made it difficult for them to do anything with the game, but they gave us the DLC anyways. Just be happy that we got it maybe? Yes, the game has flaws, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Trendy didn't intentionally cause all of these mishaps to come along with their patches. But who am I to say? I guess they could have intentionally sabotaged their own game? Who knows?

What I hate is all the freezing,and the over powered weapons,and levels taking to long to complete....

Haha,Im just kidding,but the man has a point. Th whole reason Im leveling my heroes it to use that cool new 100^er I just got. Every game has its flaws,its just DD has a few fore than were use to. But we also have a commited TE team to fix all these issues. But errors or not,Im still going to play and enjoy the game. And the excessive ammounts of complaints is unesscary. Trendy is fully aware of the freezing and is working hard to solve it! So keep your heads held high defenders,the clavary is on its way!

Oh well this is just great!! As if not enough complaint threads now complaining about complaining. When there are many threads complaining about a specific problem it helps trendy asses the magnitude of a problem and place it accordingly on their priority list.
You are complaining to what end? Just don't read complaint threads, how hard is that?
I'm sorry you have to scroll past some complaint threads to find what your looking for. But people like you are part of your own problem.
I like reading those threads cause now guess what I don't wast my time doing things that will cause my game to freeze or file to get corrupted, so thank you complainers :) exept you (guy who started this thread) because you have accomplished nothing :/

Oh well this is just great!! As if not enough complaint threads now complaining about complaining. When there are many threads complaining about a specific problem it helps trendy asses the magnitude of a problem and place it accordingly on their priority list.
You are complaining to what end? Just don't read complaint threads, how hard is that?
I'm sorry you have to scroll past some complaint threads to find what your looking for. But people like you are part of your own problem.
I like reading those threads cause now guess what I don't wast my time doing things that will cause my game to freeze or file to get corrupted, so thank you complainers :) exept you (guy who started this thread) because you have accomplished nothing :/

At least a week straight of people posting about their game freezing. Ok, enough is enough, I'm sure Trendy knows that the game is freezing by now. By all means, if there is a problem post it, but if 35 other people have posted about the SAME EXACT problem, there really is no need to start a new thread about it. Just reply to one of the 35 other ones. That is the point I am trying to make.

At least a week straight of people posting about their game freezing. Ok, enough is enough, I'm sure Trendy knows that the game is freezing by now. By all means, if there is a problem post it, but if 35 other people have posted about the SAME EXACT problem, there really is no need to start a new thread about it. Just reply to one of the 35 other ones. That is the point I am trying to make.

And I absolutely agree with that :) next time state your point in the opening comment to be more productive :)

WE WANTED HIGHER LEVEL ITEMS, AND CHARACTERS AND WE GO IT AND NOW ALL PEOPLE DO IS COMPLAIN!!!! lol

I believe that if you spend money on a product, it shouldn't have broken mechanics, or glitches.

So yes, I believe I do deserve a patch to fix the problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I believe that if you spend money on a product, it shouldn't have broken mechanics, or glitches.

So yes, I believe I do deserve a patch to fix the problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No such product exists man. Everything you buy will have a flaw in one way or another especially when you're dealing with technology.

No such product exists man. Everything you buy will have a flaw in one way or another especially when you're dealing with technology.

that is true.

Thank you clearlysuperior you have read my mind people complaining that they have to play the game are they cooked or what, I absolutely love this update it gives me reason not to be lazy and to get the most points possible. For the the d/c never experienced it there probably something wrong internally not DD just saying.

Wow a whining thread about whining. Your just contributing to the complaining. Just because you are giving your insight dosent mean that you are QQing any less than the complainers.

You can't blame people for complaining. If there was no reason to complain then people wouldn't complain. After all to do everything in this game you need to put a lot of time into it. When you put all that time in you become sort of attached to the game and you want to express your opinions on what you feel would make the game better. Sorry to all the great players of this community that don't find things difficult in the game. I'm very sorry my complaining has up set you's so much.

Ya know its real easy for some of the seasoned players who have other good players to join and play with and who find some of the more difficult levels rather easy to beat to criticize those who don't find it easy. Ya know its a sad day for this game when you host a match and have people that join sending you messages begging you not to kick them. But hey screw all the noobs, I ain't letting him ruin my chances of getting my 50th weapon from War of the Djinn. He can go help himself and he better not complain on the forums because I'm sick of that.