My Predictions for the Summoner.

Release date will be on May 18th or May 25.

Summons will be at level 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25.

The Abilities will be Overlord Mode (where instead of moving your character, you control your minions RTS-Style.) and one that allows you to fuse with one of your monsters. (The second one I am not too sure about to be honest. I just think that would be awesome.)

Anything else I am forgetting? Post it and I will predict it.

EDIT: The first skin will be a Female Summoner skin that has a vaguely demon look to her.

You forgot about what the 2 attack buttons will be used for. In overlord mode they will obviously be used for selecting and issuing commands. In normal mode I susspect 1 will switch to overlord mode as that feels more like a standard mechanic than an ability.

people will have lv 83 summoners day 1 of release

8 straight hours of Glitter runs.

You forgot about what the 2 attack buttons will be used for. In overlord mode they will obviously be used for selecting and issuing commands. In normal mode I susspect 1 will switch to overlord mode as that feels more like a standard mechanic than an ability.

I don't think a mouse button will be to activate Overlord mode, seeing that both would be used in issuing the commands. It could be you activate it by zooming out all the way if not one of the abilities.

Release date should be the 15th. Trendy should give Diablo 3 the finger on that day.

Well they already have the next Shard release date for the PS3 on the 15th. Thats why I thought they wouldn't have it out by then to be honest.

Release date should be the 15th. Trendy should try to give Diablo 3 the finger on that day.

Fixed.

But really.

I cant wait for the summoner.

I heard, but I'm not sure, that the Gender-swapped skin for summoner COULD be a Dark Elf Sorceress. Don't know.

Or run Insane Aquanos for 5-10m a run.

And from 78 and up make it NM. The xp boost from the last patch on NM is amazing. It's like doing 2 insane runs in half the time.

I think that since he has no weapons right clicking mouse will toggle overlord mode and left clicking in overlord will allow you to select and control units. Now as for stats for summons I think its going to be fairly obvious tower health for summon health, damage for summon damage, range for range (like archers, mages, and spiders), and rate of fire for well atm I don't know that maybe speed or ability cooldowns? Maybe someone else has a prediction on that and like OP said I think one ability will be like possession or something and you can control a summon directly. Now since Trendy revealed rts overlord mode then said what are his two innovative hero abilities it makes me think that his rts mode is not one of them.

Hopefully we get more info and a release date in todays Digest. We might hear about the next level pack though which would be annoying if it is used to avoid revealing more about the summoner.

I heard, but I'm not sure, that the Gender-swapped skin for summoner COULD be a Dark Elf Sorceress. Don't know.
thatd be interesting :). I hope you are right about the summoner release date xD even though they said it was coming later this month;p so should be one of those dates, im guessing this week will be summoner or dlc map, than next week will end the map contest or whatever. (idk when it ends for sure)

Hopefully we get more info and a release date in todays Digest. We might hear about the next level pack though which would be annoying if it is used to avoid revealing more about the summoner.

Did I do a good thing?

Did I do a good thing?

I love the new info but I now know I have 2 weeks to wait before I can mess around with the class which i am not looking forward to. I could try to distract myself with Diablo 3 for a week but several great games that I believed would have me playing for months, such as Disgaea 4, have already taken a back seat to Dungeon Defenders long before I was expecting to finish with them.

I asked about this in last week's digest discussion thread. The reply from Hitmonchen could be taken as a hint that we will get something along those lines....

I asked about this in last week's digest discussion thread. The reply from Hitmonchen could be taken as a hint that we will get something along those lines....

Actually it was Jer. I went and found the posts in the topic

[QUOTE=NineMirrors;462472]Can I suggest a Dark Elf Sorceress as the female skin? I love the look of the Dark Elf Wizards in the game - a sexy sorceress would be cool. :D

Yes, yes you shall.

-Jer[/QUOTE]

Good for you :D

Does this is some way make the hint less reliable? I'm really hoping for a DE Sorceress :D

A hint from Jeremy is always more reliable than a hint from lowly ol' me.