Morrago got buffed... Hate you whoever diceded this

Used to be able to get to the boss wave. Now I can't even make wave one.

I don't mind you making shizzle maps with even more shizzlier new mobs, not to mention locking survival until we manage to beat a retarded boss (spider queen pushing defense around). But making it even harder for people to progress by punishing them they didn't beat the map earlier before you got your hands on it (again), is just retarded. Completely illogical.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to be able to get to the boss wave. Now I can't even make wave one.

I don't mind you making shizzle maps with even more shizzlier new mobs, not to mention locking survival until we manage to beat a retarded boss (spider queen pushing defense around). But making it even harder for people to progress by punishing them they didn't beat the map earlier before you got your hands on it (again), is just retarded. Completely illogical.

Did you read the upcoming patch notes? That might solve your problem. Or we can rage. Raging works too.

Did you read the upcoming patch notes? That might solve your problem. Or we can rage. Raging works too.

Which item in the upcoming patch notes do you think applies? Currently there are only two: A fix for OMF, and a fix for some PVP maps.

Please enlighten me.

And sorry, the extreme balancing, irritating features they tend to give new mobs, and the frequency of class/mob adjustments and the lack of sympathy especially towards non high-end players has made me give up on trying to communicate with this company.

[c3;471756']what exactly changed about it?

Three ogres and wyverns on wave 1. Probably other less noticeable mob changes too.

Ya they have increased the mob counts slightly on SV's as well. I noticed on wave 23 founderies that there usually was only 4 djinns. Now there are 10. I think the sharken count was slightly increased to (its 19 on wave 23 and I thought it was 15 before).

Reading this makes me sad and glad. Sad to see they keep screwing up their game, but glad that I no longer play it.

I think moraggo is now unsoloable :(

And this is what cheeses me off,as solo is the only way I want to play this game.

Try an aura/trap build. I did it duo just yesterday with a friend, but I have no doubt I could have managed it solo with a bit more focus on repairs between calling the boss. Elec/drain/snare/gas/inferno/EV wall/TBB at each point, and you have enough left over for boss harpoons. Just make sure you have stuff placed right to catch djinn/sharken and that the south and east auras are in the wyvern flight path. I just Countess Guarded against the boss and let my harpoons and Seahorse (Insane Aqua) deal with it.

Try an aura/trap build. I did it duo just yesterday with a friend, but I have no doubt I could have managed it solo with a bit more focus on repairs between calling the boss. Elec/drain/snare/gas/inferno/EV wall/TBB at each point, and you have enough left over for boss harpoons. Just make sure you have stuff placed right to catch djinn/sharken and that the south and east auras are in the wyvern flight path. I just Countess Guarded against the boss and let my harpoons and Seahorse (Insane Aqua) deal with it.

What are your stats?

EV: 1303/810/654/861
Monk: 523/1008/659/750
Huntress: 1066/1526/790/886
Countess: 890/371/100/293
774/1375/500/1175
-Seahorse: 7736/6/+5

it's definitely still soloable.

In appropriate gear? I'm having a very difficult time with it in my mid-Misty Mythics. I'm not expecting to clear it, but I am expecting to get far enough to where the drops start becoming upgrades, which I can't seem to do.

But still browse and post on the forums of the game you no longer play...

Uh... huh.

Yes.

I played this for months and have a thousand hours in it. I loved this game at many points, hated it at others(thanks devs!). Even when it was down to just me and one friend left playing I was enjoying it sometimes. But it got to the point where unless our schedules synced up, we didn't progress. Solo'ing for upgrades became impossible. There became this nearly weekly cycle of putting out a patch that F'd things up, followed by 2-5 days of patches like crazy to try to fix/balance things. Guess what, 80% of my play time was being eaten by that.

I moved on with my play time, but still browse the forums in hopes that they announce some positive changes. Like a professional beta-test team so their patches aren't released with glaring or game-breaking issues. Instead I see the same crap happening. It was a good run, but I think the only hope is for a complete change of the people behind the scenes. Whether TE cleans up the roster or they are bought out by a gaming company who does it for them. Their product has/had real potential. I'm just praying that some other company picks up the idea of this style of game and runs with it in a professional manner.

And this is what cheeses me off,as solo is the only way I want to play this game.

According to TE this is a Multiplayer game. Get used to it:)

Where do you see them saying that in a dismissive way? Sure they say it's multiplayer in the product description on Steam, where it also says single player. I've also seen a Trendy rep ( <3 Hitmon) say that having multiple characters is practically a requirement.

I've never seen it said by TE that a Tower Defense map shouldn't be possible solo.

No.
Te has never said that.

Also on the store page it says single-player as well.
As stated above,te has only ever said we need multiple chars now to solo.

They cannot change it to multi-player only now,after many ppl bought it for single-player as advertised on the store page.

They cannot change it to multi-player only now,after many ppl bought it for single-player as advertised on the store page.

Says who? I mean.. I sort of thought it was their game and all.

Says who? I mean.. I sort of thought it was their game and all.

Says Steam, probably. And if people make enough noise about it, they could probably be hit by the BBB too, for false advertizing.

Says Steam, probably. And if people make enough noise about it, they could probably be hit by the BBB too, for false advertizing.

Oh.. my god... not this ridiculous (polite word usage) argument again.

1. It is their game.

2. The game description is singleplayer AND multiplayer. Nowhere in that does it claim EVERYTHING IN THE GAME HAS TO BE SINGLEPLAYER usable.

As long as it has SOME singleplayer content, they aren't false advertising. Furthermore, EA, Ubisoft and other companies all reserve the right to turn off online servers and end what you commonly know as multiplayer. They do reserve that right.

Are you going to sue Blizzard because, if in 30 years from now, they shut down the servers for Diablo 3?

Good luck with that.