Seen my first Mythical Drops today!

Level 15 of INHC Ramparts... pretty nice I didn't know they dropped on insane...

Nice, I hope they were upgrades for you. :)

Nice, I hope they were upgrades for you. :)

Upgrades for one of my characters for sure... considering I try and rotate 10 characters lol
The starts were good just all dead on 20 across (good for my character anyways)

Least I know what level of Survival to farm out some Mythical!

Upgrades for one of my characters for sure... considering I try and rotate 10 characters lol
The starts were good just all dead on 20 across (good for my character anyways)

Least I know what level of Survival to farm out some Mythical!

What are your primary builder stats? Perhaps we can recommend something even better.

I'll have to check when I get home but after buying some gear they will look something like this..

I know my cast/tower rates are too high and they should be closer to 400, the high stat should be in my damage and health right???

This is just what the best gear I found did to me... but it all seems very strong...the towers helped me to round 15 INHC then I had to goto work so I had to stop... but I will try again. I'm starting to get into the better gear but not as good as the stuff I purchased...I guess that's cheating!

definately jump into endless spires nightmare hardcore or even mistymire if you're brave(and have it ofc), even if you can only beat waves 1,2 and maybe 3, you should be able to get some great myths, first waves are very easy with almost any set up.

With these stats you can even beat Endless Spires on Nightmare if I'm not mistaken. You'll definetly be able to beat the first few waves and get some decent low-end myth out of it. Good luck^^

Level 15 of INHC Ramparts... pretty nice I didn't know they dropped on insane...

Nice find, I have seen some on Insane HC before, but not much.

Those are perfect, just upgrade your tower Health and damage and you'll be fine.

The reason tower rate is avoided is because most builders will use Huntress Guardians + Buff Beams, which takes care of the RoF, not to mention the dimishing returns/scaling on the stats at that point level is not worth the investment.

As others have mentioned, go for Endless Spires, but you'll need a Huntress Guardian, monk auras and gas traps to beat it (without breaking a sweat that is.) By not utilizing the combined towers, the sharken and spiders will eventually wreck havoc on your defenses, no matter how good your stats are.

Another avenue and my method of progression was to farm Uber Monster Fest Insane Hardcore for Mana. Once I had the perfect build down, a complete clear (auto sell + looting) would net 30-50 million mana. Additionally, for completing all the waves you have a chance at some Mythical pets too, which can make things much easier. Use your earings to get your tower stats (mainly health and damage) above 6-700. Then I would move onto Shipwreck Monsterfest Nightmare Hardcore. Once you get Shipwreck down, it can net well over 200M per clear and yield 200+ upgrade Mythicals, and Transcedant rewards.

I started a thread about this yesterday, for people being at your stats too. You will need an aura monk though, and/or a trapper (even lv 70 with low stats, this is not the key point), to go through nightmare magus quarter on survival. Don't want to make advertising, but this seems to feet your progression right now.

I started a thread about this yesterday, for people being at your stats too. You will need an aura monk though, and/or a trapper (even lv 70 with low stats, this is not the key point), to go through nightmare magus quarter on survival. Don't want to make advertising, but this seems to feet your progression right now.

Excellent guide.