Sign in to follow this  
snfubar

Tsuda be messing people up

It is a sad day indeed when someone can not defend themselves or their company and is subject to the disgusting treatment of the users like TE is.

Does anyone actually believe that Trendy are incorporating bugs on purpose?

That being said, forum rules are quite clear now, hopefully there will be less of the disgusting posting and more constructive type. We're all entitled to an opinion, however we're not entitled to voicing it however we want.

Can't we all just get along? Sure would make my job easier :)

If you were all robots I would be a Sad, Sad Larry: http://youtu.be/Z7Kx5arCFI8 My names not even Larry!!!

This. 100 times this.

Also, glad I'm not the only one that was pleased by Tsuda's posts today. When I saw them I said to myself "It's about time." Sad to hear he got sternly talked to about it. :\ There are far too many nasty people/trolls on these forums.

This. 100 times this.

Also, glad I'm not the only one that was pleased by Tsuda's posts today. When I saw them I said to myself "It's about time." Sad to hear he got sternly talked to about it. :\ There are far too many nasty people/trolls on these forums.

Agreed. I would rather see less light hearted messages (no offense to Jer and Chan) and more human behaviour (as in, act like a gamer but be reasonable, we know you game!).

Being a modder myself for these 16 years I know how players can be complete *******s and how others can be kind and understanding, especially during testing processes. At times I actually do come off happy and go lucky and then robot like other times.
And rarely.. I come off as a complete jerk, sometimes it's needed..
I respect you all though for dealing with this community, that takes real mojo.

Has this thread been cleared? I think we hit the nail on the head from everything now :), Tsudas been talked to, those in favor or against have had a say and everyone knows that gamers will be gamers.. so..

LETS GAME THE **** ON!

It is a sad day indeed when someone can not defend themselves or their company and is subject to the disgusting treatment of the users like TE is.

Does anyone actually believe that Trendy are incorporating bugs on purpose?

That being said, forum rules are quite clear now, hopefully there will be less of the disgusting posting and more constructive type. We're all entitled to an opinion, however we're not entitled to voicing it however we want.

Can't we all just get along? Sure would make my job easier :)

I'm here to make your job hard >=]

Ban hitmonlee for derailing this topic... I hold him to a higher Robot status...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I don't like responding like a robot, so I'll probably stick to the sub forums that don't require robot talk.

I have been fortunate to avoid Finally's ban hammer. I miss that turd throwin "know your role" threads to keep the community @ bay.

I have been fortunate to avoid Finally's ban hammer. I miss that turd throwin "know your role" threads to keep the community @ bay.

I just miss you =[