Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Patch Discussion 7.33

Please fix the loot progression system...
Please, please, please, pretty please!
Add myth items to insane and drop trans down to replace myth items.
Something, anything, but please do something about it.
Over 700 hours logged, and I still can't get further than wave 22 on misty.
Oh, and the kraken is OP.

Actually, Myths do drop on Insane. Transcendent, Supreme, and the new type with Shards Part 4 are meant to be extremely rare.

As relarmane said, Myth's do exist on insane. You can generally get myth rewards from the new maps along with low to low-mid level myth drops. Try Aquanos as it is the latest map and has a good myth rate on insane.

Actually, Myths do drop on Insane. Transcendent, Supreme, and the new type with Shards Part 4 are meant to be extremely rare.

The myths that do drop in insane are junk compared to nm myths.
Thanks for stating the obvious though.

So Lemurian Halberd does elemental damage on ranged attack now. Intended or not? Might want to mention intentional changes in patch notes?

The myth's that do drop do allow you go start working on NM modes. To do shipwreck MF, you really don't need that high stats (I personally done it with 1000 in tower attack so even 800 seems doable with a good build). Gear from there can easily get you to 1200-1500+ upgraded along with getting 450m mana an hour. Generally if sharken are wrecking your walls, then your build has a flaw.

When will you just start putting everything in the patch notes? This ninja stuff is so annoying.

i.e. the small nerf to seahorse damage. (around 8%)

I don't care that it does a bit less damage, but I do care that it's more undocumented changes :( And you were getting so good, I thought we might be friends ;)

EDIT: this is my blood rage boosted damage that is lower on my seahorse... so it is possible that either the seahorse or blood rage is to blame.

Also, loving the fix to straggling sharken at end of wave (haven't really tested djinn yet)

* Respective Current / Max stored Item counts are now listed on Item Box and Player Shop

player shop is not displaying current / max stored item counts :(

item box is :)

The myth's that do drop do allow you go start working on NM modes. To do shipwreck MF, you really don't need that high stats (I personally done it with 1000 in tower attack so even 800 seems doable with a good build). Gear from there can easily get you to 1200-1500+ upgraded along with getting 450m mana an hour. Generally if sharken are wrecking your walls, then your build has a flaw.

I do not have a problem with sharken, ogres, or anything else.
I have a problem with being stuck at 2k~ stats because I can never seem to get trans to drop, or even high end myths.
Endless farming in original maps (completing wave 25) produces no trans items, and my towers simply are not strong enough for 25+ misty. There is a problem with the gear progression system; not my builds, or sharken, or anything else.

I have a problem with being stuck at 2k~ stats because I can never seem to get trans to drop, or even high end myths.
Endless farming in original maps (completing wave 25) produces no trans items, and my towers simply are not strong enough for 25+ misty. There is a problem with the gear progression system; not my builds, or sharken, or anything else.

There is something wrong with your strategies, because just yesterday I completed misty nm hc solo and my builders have only almost 2k for tower damage, much less to other stats.

nothing is rare with all the hacked gear in this game give the players that dont hack a fair chance

Have you tried Kandar's build? I've completed misty with 2k stats, infact i'm almost completing Aquanos and I'm only up to about 2.4k now.

mobs are still not always spawning

we just finished a game of shipwreck monster fest and at the end with over 3 minutes to spare 1 mob would just not spawn.

we looked all over the map, including mini map and not even the pets would trigger

luckily with less than 30 seconds to spare the game ended with completed message

but it gave us all a great big scare!

so there is still something wrong where mobs do not spawn at all

they do not show up in mini map nor on the map at all!

mobs are still getting stuck in places that we cannot kill them and we have to wait for them to die on their own (hopefully with enough time for map to end without timing out)

we just finished a game of shipwreck monster fest and the djinns / flying fish still get stuck very high in the ships and nothing that we do hits / kills them.

luckily if there is enough time they die on their own, but still it's not what one would want!

Have you tried Kandar's build? I've completed misty with 2k stats, infact i'm almost completing Aquanos and I'm only up to about 2.4k now.
this I feel show the problem with what this game has become nothing more than Google the build that's know to work and hope your stats are high enough to make it work if not grind with a "you just won the lottery" chance of getting useful/better gear or shop and hope you find a legit piece
this is not fun this is not a challenge its just tedious
we need a smoother progression of gear and not this get the gear you need at wave 30 but if you can get to wave 30 you don't need the gear attitude the game has now

I've only had a chance to mess around in the tavern on my break, but I want to say thank you for barbarian dps boost. Coming close to clearing 6 mil on hawk stance. Will be very useful when I'm getting overwhelmed.

Up and till godly gear it takes no effort not skill to attain better gear. The gap that follows is quite big but if your builds make sense and you join a few monsterfest games you can quite quickly make the godly>myth jump.

Didn't realize I was stating the obvious when your previous quote says verbatim[QUOTE]Add myth items to insane[/QUOTE]

So clearly you didn't know this obvious information. Sorry my informative post of this obvious, common knowledge was posted after you already learned this fact.

If you are upset about progression into Nightmare being broken, remember that Nightmare mode is in "early access" and we are still missing at least 1 map that will assist in the transition from Insane to Nightmare.

What character do you play waves as? Do you do it solo or with help? What Pet do you use?

Using Kandar's build with 2k stats does not automatically equal a win, I am wondering what else or what goes with it that allows you to beat it with just 2k stats.

Why did the Barbarian get another damage buff?
He already does the highest damage out of the melee classes, and can out-damage some of the ranged classes.

Why did the Barbarian get another damage buff?
He already does the highest damage out of the melee classes, and can out-damage than some of the ranged classes.

Because he has to endanger himself to do so. And in late NM Survival, Going melee is suicidal. Even more so in Mix mode. Turtle Stance helps, but the damage is pitiful compared to the enemy health at that point.