What is the fastest way to get your tavern shop to have good items? I've been doing monster fest on insane and havent seen a single good item in my tavern yet, nor have i gotten a good item from the challenge itself. Can someone tell me the best way to find good tavern items, or just good items in general. Ps im lvl 70 on all characters, and have both dlcs. Xbox

Glitterhelm is a pretty fast way to refresh the shop. And it also gives good items. Anything from Ramparts to Moraggo will yield better items in the shop. Do note that challenges don't give good item drops nor good shop items.

Glitterhelm is a pretty fast way to refresh the shop. And it also gives good items. Anything from Ramparts to Moraggo will yield better items in the shop. Do note that challenges don't give good item drops nor good shop items.

Do you have a good setup for morrago, if so could u send it to me or post it here?

All challenges have horrible tavern respawns. The higher maps, gliter , misty, moraggo, summit, all have the higher chance of better tavern shop items.

I bought a 101^ Huntress Guardian out of the shop after running Glitter Insane. Plus, multiple Animus' and Guardians with 60-80^ after Glitter Insane.

There are many theories about which map renews the best items on the tavern shop, but as far as i percieved, ANY TIER 3 MAP have the same change to do it.

So, if you like to always renew and check the items, i'd go with RAMPARTS on Insane, faster and easier than the others.

There are many theories about which map renews the best items on the tavern shop, but as far as i percieved, ANY TIER 3 MAP have the same change to do it.

So, if you like to always renew and check the items, i'd go with RAMPARTS on Insane, faster and easier than the others.

I normally run ramparts insane to re-roll the tavern items but of all of the times I did that, I never got a generic soul focuser to show up in the tavern. I ran Misty a few times and lo and behold, I got a generic to show up. I think that certain items have a better chance of showing up in the shop after certain maps. I do agree that as long as you play a tier 3 map, the item quality randomization is much better than the other maps.

What is the fastest way to get your tavern shop to have good items? I've been doing monster fest on insane and havent seen a single good item in my tavern yet, nor have i gotten a good item from the challenge itself. Can someone tell me the best way to find good tavern items, or just good items in general. Ps im lvl 70 on all characters, and have both dlcs. Xbox is so ****ing stupid and *** and don't even know why I play it!
I see

So where would u guys say the best weapons come from? chests on maps, survival, or store?

Chests on maps and the store. Don't check the drops from mobs.

So is doing insane glitterhelm better than insane survival on alch labs?

i think so

is doing glitter survival on insane better than regular glitterhelm insane?

Don't think so, but you wouldn't have to keep rebuilding.

if i get a giraffe from glitterhelm insane survival will it be better than one from like deeper well insane?

if i get a giraffe from glitterhelm insane survival will it be better than one from like deeper well insane?

Not sure.