I'm leaving dungeon defenders after 4months and 2 day of gameplay it's a really cool game but all the rage kick online and the stupid chance of having a weapon 50 uppgrades + is ridiculous this game was better before the patch.

Have a great time future generations of DD

Your not going to stick around for The Console Version of Nightmare?!?

Right now is a foolish time to leave i would say, yes the only thing you can do right now is grind for XP but we are preparing our self's for this new difficulty.

Right now is a foolish time to leave i would say, yes the only thing you can do right now is grind for XP but we are preparing our self's for this new difficulty.

It's only gonna happen in the 4th lost shard part I'll probably come back one day

It's only gonna happen in the 4th lost shard part I'll probably come back one day
Well when you do,we'll be glad to have ya. I'll personally poower level you and pimp out all your heroes to make up for the lost time! ^_^

i was going to quit once but i have to many friends just to give up on( deathdealer, and zackattack ). just wanted to put their names in for being awesome lol.

this. My theory on bad weapon drops now is that its really not meant to be on insane. bu nightmare or whatever difficulty its going to be is going to be the way these how items are actually needing to be farmed :) But thats my theory :)

don't rage quit about insta-kicks, host one, get 1 person and kick the others :), or u will freeze like hell :O, still c ya later...

Meh I agree they did the 'nerfed superloot' badly.

For superloot, it should be wave 16+ insane, not wave 1 misty on hard. ._.

true that

Lies... to the forums maybe but for my last 3 moths of DD the forums were more fun and less time consuming then the actual game ;)

he will come back he won't be able to resist the temptation of dungeon defenders!

Its easy once you realize DD is a time sink ;)

Then you will remember the sky is blue and wonder where your childhood went

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

i was going to quit once but i have to many friends just to give up on( deathdealer, and zackattack ). just wanted to put their names in for being awesome lol.

Thx man that means alot :')

he will come back he won't be able to resist the temptation of dungeon defenders!

I will go on PC :D

No but i'm trying new games