Possibly a mean question

Does anyone have a life that plays this game cuz I have no idea how people have a 83 and the rest of their characters at 78 people play way to much its kind of sad. I wish I didn't have school so I could play 9 hours a day. When all ur builders are 78 u know u play to much its summer almost go outside. I see people one before I go to school at 7:30 come home at 3 and the same person is on. Not trying to be mean just trying to get people outside and get some fresh air and something productive.

I hear ya buddy. My highest level is a huntress 76. I have a tower squire lvl 74 and a monk lvl 73. Overall pretty sad considering some people are as you described. Like you said, I wish I didn't have school so I could play 9 hours a day. For me it's work but all in all the same. To each his own I say.

What are u doing playing ps3 before school?

He could be checking the weather on his PS3? maybe?

Using very conservative numbers, glitter insane solo with 4 characters: avg 1.6-1.8 mil/20 min, about 5 mil/hr. 100 mil from lvl 70-78 = 20 hrs, plus a couple hours of inventory management (tip: upgrade with two controllers.) grinding 3 hours a day, you get lvl 78 with four characters in a week.

ez pz

not grinding anymore after latest lvl 83 patch. too much work for very little reward. Praise the sun!

He could be checking the weather on his PS3? maybe?

3D weather beats opening a window..
Personally i prefer spanish news weather girls

arguably its how yu spend ur time when playing the game.
ill do near 2 hours a day but its ALL exp grind on glitterhelm.
literally beat level,quickly check store,start level again

also ive yet to see a 83 tower character,nothing but dps huntress

3D weather beats opening a window..

^ absolutely

Oh and if someone would give me rough calculations of how long it would take someone to get from 70-83 without xp grinding... then I'd be interested. And what I mean is from just playing the game? Anyone consider that?

Yea I know about glitterhelm. I've done it over and over and over times. I don't even play 3 hours a day on dd. And I can't get on everyday. I get up at 5:30 get a shower then from 6:15 to 7 in the morning I play before I leave. Someone switched there squire to dps and got it to 83 then switched it to towers he was beastly 700 tower attack and 400 health. I was in one morrago with him he told me not to attack his towers did EVERYTHING I was like reall. Can't remember his name but about 7 at night I think he's on and he will be hosting.

I love sunlight. Unfortunantly its raining so I can't go out and do stuff. But I don't really feel like playing dd. I got good stuff but not the best. I mean right now I can solo morrago. That's pretty lame. I'm trying to cut back on playing video games cuz I don't want to turn out being a bum after highschool.

I wish to know more about this

#1 get your education - the better you do in school the less hard you will toil the rest of your life.

But what spare time you got DD isn't a bad hobby vs.. things like gangs, drugs, criminal activity, jail, prison...

And if your friend is an 83 - he has put his time in earning it - there are no quick XP points unless u count misty rnd 1 over & over

PSN = coyotewolfdog

What is the logical purpose in going outside? its hot out there and there are bugs.

Stay inside and you will be better off.

Me: Just wondering, what level are you OP? What's that, you're 70+? OMG, you have no life. Why don't you go outside once in a while, I'm only level 38.

(Possible OP response) OP: I'm only level 73. It's not that hard, level 70 is only 4m xp or a couple hours.

Me: Yeah, well:
Using very conservative numbers, glitter insane solo with 4 characters: avg 1.6-1.8 mil/20 min, about 5 mil/hr. 100 mil from lvl 70-78 = 20 hrs, plus a couple hours of inventory management (tip: upgrade with two controllers.) grinding 3 hours a day, you get lvl 78 with four characters in a week.

In short, OP is: If you're a lower level than me, you are a noob and I don't wanna play with you. If you're a higher level than me, you have no life and you need to go outside.

Does that ring a bell?

I'm sure I'm not the only high schooler that plays people most come home whenever they get off school then play until they go to bed then on the weekends they play when they wake up until they go to bed. I have a 78 that required me to play 3 hours a day and 5 hours on weekends that took me one week playing morrago to me that's faster lvling up than glittwrhelm. I love the game its the only one I'm playing at them moment. I'm happy about a game that has tower defense and combat its awesome

i have 2 71, and 1 75. but honestly i played glitter 3 times the rest was just morrago hard and practicing for the orge crush event. but i dont get on during the week only get on weekends.

yea i got to 74 on saturday. i usually dont try to power level but i had to use that amazing super bot lol

if you do survival on mistymire with extra controllers you can get to 8m per char on wave 22.