Can't Drop/Trade Chickens?

What is the reason behind this?

Farming and XP grinding the same 3 levels over and over again becomes mindlessly boring. So I create a new user to see if I can get a better chicken than my old pre-patch one. Replaying/relearning some of the levels was pretty fun. I sold all my junky pets and lvl 70 godly gear, so I had to redo those achievements. Had to create a third user since the godly gear set achievement took so long to get due to all the new level increases. I finally win the lottery and find the last missing godly 10,000 jigsaw puzzle piece for my set, equip it on both users, get two chickens, but only to find out I can't transfer them to my primary user.

tl;dr Make chickens droppable/tradeable/transferable. Farming them will give replay value to all the old levels that people beat, then never play again. Can't even think of one reason why it isn't already.

And to top it all off, my chickens are the two ugliest shades of pink in the entire color spectrum.

[/first post]

I too would like a way to trade chickens. I want one that's gold so I can name it Chocobo! Though it is a mystery to me why chickens are randomized.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Thanks. And nice FF reference

If I ever level my huntress to 83, I'm renaming her to Aeris. Then, I'm going to join random rooms, listen to all the other players ooh and ahh, then I'm just going to DIE and render myself useless for the entire remainder of the game.

then chickens would be too farmable
theyre meant as a 1 time thing.
i like knowing theyre exclusive to the player tht has it & tht he had 2 work 4 it rather thn receive it in trade

there not dropable and tradeble because there a one time thing and then you cant lose it and be mad and go on rants

Chickens are meant to be earned once and held on too.... my hat's off to you for farming 3 of them.

I thought I didn't give up easily ?

so with 8 characters per a log-in you could have up to 24 characters, 3 taverns, and a whole lotta items to keep track of..

PSN = coyotewolfdog

I don't think it would be "too farmable," because it does take quite a bit of time to get all the achievements. And chickens are not superiorly over-powered. When's the last time you've seen anyone rocking their chicken? (not a euphemism.) Take this in contrast with giraffes, arguably the best pets in the game atm -- it takes just a few hours to get 4 of them.

And yes, I got the trendy logo crystal skin (which I don't use) and all the Mom & Dad weapons (which I sold because they were so utterly useless) when I finished the game. Call me practical, but I'd like to have things in my inventory that I can actually use. Souvenirs are just those little things that decorate the outside tables and windowsills in your tavern.

Just my 2 cents.

whats pathetic is you cant drop them same for the ps+ pets all they do is just take up space D:

hey i think Trendy shouldn't count chickens, and PS+ pets as inventory room i think im going to try and sell mine wait a sec... shoot i can't but i just realized my PS+ pets go back to level 1 when my game crashes -_- man

hey i think Trendy shouldn't count chickens, and PS+ pets as inventory room i think im going to try and sell mine wait a sec... shoot i can't but i just realized my PS+ pets go back to level 1 when my game crashes -_- man

If you don't use the PS+ pets, delete the game and reinstall it without the PS+ content.

If you don't use the PS+ pets, delete the game and reinstall it without the PS+ content. I'm just say cause i like to take it up the butt!
I'm not going to do all that i'm just going to try my best to ignore them all lol

i dont like mine, but i think its fair to keep it restricted.

And overall, is very hard to get one chicken that is better than a top ANIMUS, so...

so... that should be a reason why you should be able to have multiple chickens. They aren't over-powered, and they aren't the only prized souvenir you receive after completing all the achievements.

imho, the major lacking thing about this game is balance. I can see why Trendy increased the max level (twice) to keep people playing the game. However, the XP grinding has been restricted to three levels: misty, glitter, moraggo. Why not have some incentive to replay all the other levels and give the game more balance? (hint: make chickens droppable/tradeable/transferable).

Also would have been nice to have a balance between weapons and pets. Instead, you see people with the same 2-3 pets/weapons. Doesn't leave much room for personality and self-expression.

I just want a beefy chicken grenade launcher and a post-patch non-ugly-shade-of-pink chicken. That's all.

Chickens are droppable/tradable on the PC so I do not see why Consoles should not have this option.

Thanks for the info. Maybe it'll change for consoles in the future then. Just one of those ridiculous things that didn't make sense, so I had to create an account and make a thread about it.