Experience farming question: The Summit

When the Dragon boss comes out, I don't believe the monsters stopas in, they pour out indefinitely from the spawn-points 'til the Dragon dies. Do these monsters give the same amount of experience as they would otherwise? I was going to test this out, but I figure I'll ask, first.

I was going to farm The Summit by bringing out the Dragon and just repairing everything for a long amount of time while the Dragon ran around and did whatever in hopes of gaining lots of experience.

nou, boss wave mobs give no exp when they die (I died on HC aquanos just a couple days ago and had a look at my hero info page to check if i was getting exp from killing them, and i was not)

another thing i should mention, most of exp gained comes from completing waves, not killing mobs.

Ah! I did forget that most of the experience comes from completing a wave.

I've been doing Glitter, but was just wondering if there was a more efficient way.

Thanks for the answers, guys. :) You saved me a lot of time.

Yea glitter all the way, i do it in about 7 mins(solo/duo) 10-11 mins(3-4), little over. per run on insane. roughtly 4.5 million xp with 4 people, helps to get all the multiplyers you can. so no core damage is 1.3x and no player damage is 1.3x, and if you use multi heros at a time aka with a controller, weapons only is 1.3x exp, so shoot something and hide for the rest of the wave.

If you want experience don't run summit, run glitter-helm. insane HC normal ( not survival ) = best xp in game atm.
No it isn't. Aquanos nm hc is. And it's so easy to get to the boss wave and then reset... never grinding glitter again. Not for 74+ anyway. Also, it'll only get even better with the upcoming 35% boost to nm xp. I expect about 6-8 million per wave duo easily. Might be more, since admittedly I haven't been paying much attention to my xp bar. It's easily double the amount of a glitter run, though.

1-74 is still easily doable in 2 glitter insane hc runs. Don't bother with survival. As others pointed out as well, the xp comes from the wave bonuses mostly.

nm hc survival on aqua would net more xp over time, just get to wave 13/14 before letting it wipe and you're good, lol
we've been doing that on insane cause it's slightly (and by slightly I mean a lot) easier to keep a hold on things

there is NO xp during a boss fight by the way, the wave up to the boss coming out still gives xp, but while the boss is there no xp is given, probably purely so you can't sit there and farm it

I always do glit insane, build and just afk the rest while watching a show or movie. That's what I did to get all 12 char to 83.

aquanos is so much better for experience. with the right build you can finish the waves each in less than 2 and a half minutes, and each wave gives about a million experience.

Mob XP is actually fairly small contribution to the total XP total. Your biggest XP gains are from the end of wave time bonus. Insane Glitter SV from waves 8+ give 500k+ XP each wave every 2-3 minutes. Insane Aquanos SV from waves 10+ generally give 1m XP each wave every 3-5 minutes.

Mob XP really only makes maybe a quarter of the XP gains (probably more like a 1/6th)

Insane Aquanos. Fewer mobs, quicker waves, and tons of more XP, and a way better pet reward.

You can 0-74 in one Aquanos run from Survival Wave 1 to Wave 20 for the seahorse. You might have to go up to 22 or 23 to hit that 74 mark, depending on your bonuses. Aquanos has 30 waves. 'nuff said.

I always do glit insane, build and just afk the rest while watching a show or movie. That's what I did to get all 12 char to 83.
I used to do this, but now I can do the same to aquanos, which gives better xp. ^^

I've only playyed Aquanos a couple of times, so never tested it for XP, but Glitter-InsaneHC requires far less gear to run then aquanos does so at least in that respec, if you are a "Noob" or even just poorly geared glitter is better for more people then aquanos is.