Trendy please do something about the inferno traps.

This is how I get to play Aquanos because the inferno traps are horrible. Please make an option for a low ground flame, invisible flame or something so I can actually see anything on the map.

I agree, something needs to be done about the traps, and about particles in general. I love the mage's towers a lot but can't stand using them because of all the particles they generate.

A toggle to lower the intensity of all particle effects would be great, but that's going to take a lot of work I'm sure as it would require them going back and changing effects of the interno trap and mage towers.

I agree, something needs to be done about the traps, and about particles in general. I love the mage's towers a lot but can't stand using them because of all the particles they generate.

A toggle to lower the intensity of all particle effects would be great, but that's going to take a lot of work I'm sure as it would require them going back and changing effects of the interno trap and mage towers.

I support anything that fixes this.

I don't see why it'd be a problem to change it, I mean it's just a file isn't it? I changed some particle effects in Heroes of Newerth and it took me about 10 minutes of editing a few text files. Making a toggle might be a lot of work, but simply just tuning them down shouldn't be a problem I think. I may be entirely wrong though.

Also, I would give my left nut for an inferno fix.

Turn off post processing . It will help a bit. but fire ball tower just owns me though .

I agree with everything said...I love inferno traps but they are a liability and a graphical issue even with an i5 2500k at 4ghz and a 5830 which this game should be no problem for

I don't understand why trendy won't do anything about this everyone is complaining and they haven't even commented on a single thread ( someone from trendy could at least say if anything is going to happen and why )

I agree with everything said...I love inferno traps but they are a liability and a graphical issue even with an i5 2500k at 4ghz and a 5830 which this game should be no problem for

I don't understand why trendy won't do anything about this everyone is complaining and they haven't even commented on a single thread ( someone from trendy could at least say if anything is going to happen and why )

This probably means that they're working on it but don't know how long it'll take and thus don't want to say anything..

This probably means that they're working on it but don't know how long it'll take and thus don't want to say anything..

Hopefully this.

Also: /sign

I have seen many many threads about Inferno traps on this forum. I know Trendy employees try to stay positive on this forum and for good reason. However, this is a problem that has not been answered, at least recently, by any Trendy employee. Please tell us something. :X