* Barbarian 25% Weapon Damage Increase, & Hawk Stance 25% damage increase

Didn't see that one comming. Might have to dust off my Barbarian after this patch.

Trying to differentiate the classes I think. Squire = blocking/dps, Barbarian = DPS, Apprentice/Huntress = Utility EV = blocking

or something?

Ah suuuure! I swear I will beat 250m damage now!
Also I will beat 50m stable dps on my mage I hope after this patch, just for lulz.

(Let the flame "haaaaaaaaax" begin... I know it will, you know nothing about game and cry because someone wasn't scared to test weapon types dps...)

(Let the flame "haaaaaaaaax" begin... I know it will, you know nothing about game and cry because someone wasn't scared to test weapon types dps...)

Who is this aimed at? lol

I suppose this makes sense. Though I've still always considered barbarian a more tanky DPS than pure DPS. But it could go either way.

hurm so before this patch my barb was doing 3mil dps with each wepon in nm with hawk i think my barbs about to be classed as a hacker by noobs who dont read forums and patch notes so glad i just found some suprime hammers with 8k base damage and 300 ups :D

EVEN MORE BUFF! Before even the last Barb buff I've always been using Barb. Just love destroying everything and now a second buff coming. I thought when Summoner came out he might be my new main, but if these Barb buffs keep coming, that's not gonna happen lol.

hurm so before this patch my barb was doing 3mil dps with each wepon in nm with hawk i think my barbs about to be classed as a hacker by noobs who dont read forums and patch notes so glad i just found some suprime hammers with 8k base damage and 300 ups :D
hammers? Aren't those slow as ****? Found a nice super extremely fast tidal blade with 352^. Naked, I do just under 1m with one-handed swings alone (fully upped sword).

I'd try to find a pair of sandstone sledges since they have a much higher damage increase per upgrade then normal hammers. Would be nice of fun times with Barbs.

hammers? Aren't those slow as ****? Found a nice super extremely fast tidal blade with 352^. Naked, I do just under 1m with one-handed swings alone (fully upped sword).

there slow yes but the damage is insane i think when ive uped these hammers to max there base damage wil lbe around 60k ish