Shipwreck monster fest loot

How is the loot here?
Do trans or supreme drop?

No trans or supreme so far for me. I have found several pieces of armor with all four tower stats >100. It's a lot easier that OMF I think, and from what I hear the gear is not quite as good. The rewards have been pretty lame so far on NMHC (I have only finished it twice). However, I first did it on Insane and in one run I got two pets that each had 3 ~300 tower stats.

Shipwreck Monster Fest is a gift to those of us trying to get from ~800 stats to ~1500. If trans or supreme is your next step, it is not your best bet.

It depends on your gear, it helps people with low end myths(under 1k stats) get top low end/Mid myths (1500 in 1 stat), with the occasional rare Trans (I mean RARE) other than that its fast mana, 350mil for 30mins.

Main reason I play shipwreck/oasis is to get a high end pet reward(if you are lucky), the mana, and the tavarn pet shop reseting with high end pets (if you lucky).

How is the loot here?
Do trans or supreme drop?

Trans drops are possible however rare, I am yet to find a good trans mostly crap. The rewards have a chance of being a high end pet, that and the mana are really the only reasons i play the map.

I cannot say for sure on supreme drops, though i doubt it.

Thank you very, very much guys. Appreciate the speedy, useful replies.
I'll give it a crack to say I've done it, but won't be farming.

trans or supreme pets are possible on omf, but only for the mvp player(need 2+ players). i imagine it's the same situation here too.

The monster fests are a good source for mana though too. If your solo you can easily walk away with 300m+ in about 30minutes. Empty your item box out and pick up everything that drops to sell

Played shipwreck monsterfest about 10 times now, it's only worth it for the MVP rewards which has yielded some good pets for myself.

Haven't seen 1 trans drop yet, most of the myths are pretty average too.

It depends on your gear, it helps people with low end myths(under 1k stats) get top low end/Mid myths (1500 in 1 stat), with the occasional rare Trans (I mean RARE) other than that its fast mana, 350mil for 30mins.

Insane or nightmare? I have a tower squire with 1200/1200/700/1200 and figured it was just out of my league so I haven't tried it yet.

Duno about pure squire, but my builders have stats around that and easily clear it with 3 minutes to spare at the end, but I'm using like 8 Lightning Towers, about 3 Str Drain, 2 Lightning, and 2 Ensnare auras, 2 3 or 4 DU EV walls, and about 2 or 3 Fireball turrets, and assorted buff beams.

The Lightning Towers are critically important for clearing it quickly, although you could probably use some traps for a similar effect of winnowing out the weaker mobs faster, thus causing them to spawn quicker, but genies can be a ***** to traps, meaning you might have to replace them in between rounds.

Should say that I'm using my Monk during the wave, so the Tower Boost certainly helps a ton, but being the damage builder (+30%) along with a good Huntress Guardian should help too.

The monster fests are a good source for mana though too. If your solo you can easily walk away with 300m+ in about 30minutes. Empty your item box out and pick up everything that drops to sell

Lol. Do NOT do this. Why bother picking up all the crap on the ground? It sells automatically if you press G.

Lol. Do NOT do this. Why bother picking up all the crap on the ground? It sells automatically if you press G.

If you are playing solo, by the time you get a chance to press G, 3 quarters of the loot has disappeared due to limitations on loot quantity on the ground allowed at any one time, same if you play with more to be honest.

Alot of people pick up loot to sell during waves for this reason.

Since posting earlier I did find a trans shield weapon (similar to mobile moxie) from a treasure chest on the last wave. So yeah, worthless trans stuff can drop.

@DTR86, picking up loot during the wave to sell it later is good to do. There is a limit on how much loot can be on the ground at a time so if you don't pick it up a lot of it will disappear before the wave is over. Grabbing it makes a big difference in how much mana you make per wave.

Yeah I guess, just seems like a big hassle for not much more gain. Plus its the cheapest items that dissapear first anyway, leaving the more valuable stuff. Then what if you load your box full of junk items and one happens to drop that you need and cant pick it up. I dunno. Just seems like adding more grind to the grind if you know what I mean.

But dude is entitled to play however he wants so yeah might aswell give him more advice to gather as much mana as possible if he wants.

Small amount of gain. I couldn't help but laugh here. Solo, wave 14 I can get about 45-70 mil from the autosell at the end of the wave but about 150 mil+ from selling all from itembox.

Your item box can hold far, far more than the drop limit, very much making up for the fact that lowest value items dissappear first. Especially if you are solo and the drop limit is less than 1/3 of what it is 4-player.

Splitscreening 4 chars I can easily make over 250 mil from wave 14 (Since I can fill up my item box way fast and there is 3x the loot on the ground and every bit of the profit goes to me)

Solo, splitscreen or multiplayer though, you get much, much more mana from looting mid-wave than you do autoselling what is left on the floor. Well over half of my income is from looting mid-combat.

With the upcoming item box count changes I can leave 3-4 slots open for loot I might -really- want. as rare as anything any good actually drops from SMF.. >.> The best rewards are for beating it and you get them even with a full item box. I'm sure most people loot mid-wave if they are trying to make mana. There is no 'small' gain from it. It's where the majority of the mana comes from on a wave.

Small amount of gain. I couldn't help but laugh here. Solo, wave 14 I can get about 45-70 mil from the autosell at the end of the wave but about 150 mil+ from selling all from itembox.

Your item box can hold far, far more than the drop limit, very much making up for the fact that lowest value items dissappear first. Especially if you are solo and the drop limit is less than 1/3 of what it is 4-player.

Splitscreening 4 chars I can easily make over 250 mil from wave 14 (Since I can fill up my item box way fast and there is 3x the loot on the ground and every bit of the profit goes to me)

Solo, splitscreen or multiplayer though, you get much, much more mana from looting mid-wave than you do autoselling what is left on the floor. Well over half of my income is from looting mid-combat.

With the upcoming item box count changes I can leave 3-4 slots open for loot I might -really- want. as rare as anything any good actually drops from SMF.. >.> The best rewards are for beating it and you get them even with a full item box. I'm sure most people loot mid-wave if they are trying to make mana. There is no 'small' gain from it. It's where the majority of the mana comes from on a wave.

Basically this. This goes for the SV's as well. If your just letting all the loot sit on the ground and be deleted, your missing about 30-50% of the possible mana. Sure if there is only 300 monsters, you really don't have but when you get to the 800+ range, its quite a bit of extra mana if you pick up a full item box worth during the wave. (Plus you can find the occasional good item that you can sell to other people for extra bonus).

Basically this. This goes for the SV's as well. If your just letting all the loot sit on the ground and be deleted, your missing about 30-50% of the possible mana. Sure if there is only 300 monsters, you really don't have but when you get to the 800+ range, its quite a bit of extra mana if you pick up a full item box worth during the wave. (Plus you can find the occasional good item that you can sell to other people for extra bonus).

My only fear is that, even though I keep my item box well organized, that I'll still accidentally sell off my good stuff when I'm doing it.