People that kick have poor excuses

okay so i joined this guy not going to say names but you know who you are and i know your reading this cause i see you on the forums all the time. well anyways i joined him i didn't even get a chance to spawn and next thing you know i see the DD logo. so i sent him a message and told him if he's going to solo at least do a private match. then he said i was going straight for a box, and i didnt even get time to spawn. he also said he wants a half decent player than me, okay he didn't even check my gear I at least do i gear check when people join. He just plain out kicked me so dumb. I build for people all day in public lobbies and help them level up and to think i can have some one do the same for me HA yea right. Well think of a better excuse buddy I have a 78 tower builder idk what you call good but i think that pretty good i don't see to many of those around. Sorry for run ons and typos im typing during the build phase for no towers allowed i need a better moxie for my builder (:

Best way not go get kicked-Host your own lobby. It works 100o/o of the time for me,Ive never been kicked out of my own lobby. Just sayin,its something you might want to look into.

Everyone must understand, if someone hosts a game, they are entitled to kick whoever they want for whatever reason.

If you don't like that. Host your own game. It is not a right to join a game, it's a privilege.

/closed