Today my event host was Tito Daddy. He was a very professional, And fun host to have. The event itself was pretty fun, But we were SO close to losing. There were 3 OGRES in one spot and they destroyed all the defenses over there so we had to distract, And kill them before they destroyed the crystal. At one time I thought it was over, But we held them off, And somehow killed them all before they could destroy our crystal. Anyway I think the event went really well overall and props to Tito Daddy for being an awsome host!

Today my event host was Tito Daddy. He was a very professional, And fun host to have. The event itself was pretty fun, But we were SO close to losing. There were 3 OGRES in one spot and they destroyed all the defenses over there so we had to distract, And kill them before they destroyed the crystal. At one time I thought it was over, But we held them off, And somehow killed them all before they could destroy our crystal. Anyway I think the event went really well overall and props to Tito Daddy for being an awsome host!
I had Gashen_Sai i believe it was our crystal didnt get hit once but he was also a great host. Great job on the event everybody.

Thank you! I'm glad you had fun. We look forward seeing you guys again on our next events :)

As for Gashen-Sai, we're definitely lucky to have him. He's such a team player. I couldn't be more happier that he is on our team.

I had death, I was the first lobby for him so I actually got to do the even; there was a few close calls but no crystal hits luckily. I had an amazing time, today was my Bday, and my first event ever do it was an amazing memory!