Awesome Patching By Trendy.

So As of late, there have seemed to be quick, and plentiful patches by the trendy team. ALONG with great forum response. To me, I'm in awe. It makes me very happy to see this kind of work and love being put into a game. So I'll try and get right to it.

I want to second some of what people have said that I feel would help the game in a large amount.

My first request, and I don't know how hard this would be, but and increase in DU when you have more people in your party, this change is to account for the incoming Summoner class. This is not a huge priority in my mind, but rather something to keep in mind for those who do enjoy letting people join them and making new friends.

My big request is added DU in nightmare mode. Something I think most people will second is that, if you play solo... nightmare is a big jump without buying new gear from another player. It's more in the fact that the progress as a solo player, having enough towers to defend against the new monsters and deal with the ogres comes down to replaying a level, or survival to the best of our ability, hoping for that one lucky drop so we can survive one more wave. That, or buying better gear.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank the Trendy team, and all of the forum moderators for being so awesome lately, put in my 2 sense for something I'd like to see added, and to just let them know they are doing a great job. Thanks Everyone.:sharken:

I totally agree that the speed of patching and swiftness of responses as of late have been staggeringly impressive :)

That said, one thing that I absolutely feel needs to be addressed as soon as possible is what I call the "Genie Height" problem.

Melee Monks (yes, we DO exist!) and Squires/Countess have absolutely NO ability to rescue defensive units from Genies that decide to fly extremely high and channel their desummoning beam.

It would be fantastic if genies were either forced to fly lower, or if the actual range of their Desummon Beam was severely reduced, force them to fly low enough to be in melee range.

Melee Monks (yes, we DO exist!) and Squires/Countess have absolutely NO ability to rescue defensive units from Genies that decide to fly extremely high and channel their desummoning beam.

I don't remember seeing a patch note change this, so I think it's still true, but pet DPS used to interrupt Djinns. So while you may not be able to melee them yourself, if you're using a Squire or melee Monk to deal with Djinns, bring along one of them instead of your guardian or whatever other thing you've got along.

But really, not every class is best for every situation. I wouldn't try to tank a choke with a Huntress while someone rebuilt sharken broken defenses, and I wouldn't try to interrupt Djinn with a squire unless I had to.

I currently use a companion cube, which while it can hit them if they arent too high up, it fails to hit the cheeky *******s that decide to hover incredibly high in the air.

While I agree that "every class is not always best for every situation," that still does not excuse that high flying genies are impossible to deal with for some heros, without the aid of towers or specific pets (which you cannot use as "reactionary" solutions).

This really is the only mob that has this issue though, as every other mob can either be dealt with through good tower placement or by reacting to it with appropriate hero characters, even while solo.

The problem is in solo or duo games in which you have to deal with genies, but cant be everywhere at once, AND you then have some genies (the high fliers) that are impossible for some people to deal with. This isnt a situation that is "well some classes do this better than others" but rather "some classes exclusively cannot do anything about it."

I have to agree. Even though I have complained a lot about some of the patches, it's also nice to see that they take feedback directly from the forums and put it in the game