Im Sorry to my Saturday list...

To My and Capt Saturday hosting list!
I am unable to host for you today,for all the people on my events list and thoes on Capts list. My neighbor(s) are piggy backing my internet connection and I cant even stay signed into PSN let alone support three other people. I can not express to you how bad I feel not being able to host for you guys. I love hosting for all of you and not being able to do it its really disapointing,I was extra excited to host today because I had an extra list to host for!

But my worries of getting you guys the event items has been put at ease by one valliant defender, TitoDaddy (vincentmc). This brave defender has taken the regins and not only has taken over my list,but Captians list that I was suppose to take over. He has gone above and beyond his responsibilites as a community host. I give my utmost respect and gratitude to him. With out him,todays events would have been near impossible to run.

So expect an invite from TitoDaddy,you may not recieve invite as fast as we would have liked. But he is trying his best and working his hardest to get you,the communiy thoes event items. So show him some love and give him a big thanks when you join him.

I will try to get back up and running by tonight so I can host tomorrow. Thank you for your patience,and thank you for particippting in the SUPER [COLOR="[[312,hashtags]]"]E[/COLOR]VENTS!

Man im really late to my nephews birthday party... I dont think ill beable to do the event. I was on Capts list so i expeted to be done by 12-ish, Just my dang luck...

thanks for the heads up.. ill be sitting here stairing at my invite screen for about 2 hours untill i get the invite haha.

yea tito is awesome great host, i really want death to be my host once though lol. but if not tito all da way

lol still...only a newb wouldnt have their router protected....i know your not a newb so get that password set

Oh,I dont think I have to now. Him and I had a nice talk. Now I shouldnt have issues. ^_^

As a person who knows a lot about computers I would highly advice you protect your wireless network, regardless of your neighbor agrees to stop using it.

There are so many things that can affect you from allowing your wireless network to be unprotected.

Thats the thing,I have protected it MANY times with many diffrent tatics,but my he works for some computer networking company so he just blows through my firewall likes its not even there! But it shouldnt be a problem anymore,I took care of it.

Buy a cheapo netgear router with the "wireless off button" and run it hard wired, if he uses it then you can call the cops cause hes hijacking a wire from the company you get your internet from, which I might add is a felony.

Your from Seattle Washington... That's AWESOME ^ ^ I'm from Washington too. And yeah, people can break passwords on a router and especially firewalls can be compromised. Computers are as predictable as cats... I don't have cats but I know some crazy ones : )

Thats the thing,I have protected it MANY times with many diffrent tatics,but my he works for some computer networking company so he just blows through my firewall likes its not even there! But it shouldnt be a problem anymore,I took care of it.

Did you break his legs? I bet you broke his legs.
That would stop him for sure.

On the serious note...
WPA2 Personal w/TKIP encryption, 802.1x w/Firewall, disable SSID broadcasting and ban his MAC addresses.

Or you could, you know, set up a dummy router with some malicious software on it for a nasty surprise.