What's the point of spiders in PS if they AFK?

i guess trendy also doesnt know the point otherwise they would have posted by now ;D

spiders totally have keyboards to be away from :P

but yeah that seems silly

They aren't supossed to be in PS, i think it's a bug.

Spiders are arachnids, duh!

I found this out while farming for some Insane Monkeys I ended up wasting several minutes at the end of each wave waiting for them to die. I even started dropping Electric auras where they were waiting in later runs and they still found new safe zones to waste time so i wentt over to HCMM instead.

Spiders are arachnids, duh!

Lol, but seriously; I think it's an error with the Spiders showing up in PS.

None of the new monsters from Lost Shards should be in PS. So yes, it's a bug they need to fix and remove them again.

It'd be nice if Pure strategy had a button at the bottom labeled "Extra mode" (in place of mix mode for survival) to add eternia shards mobs in and give loot/exp quality similar to or better than survival. (Seeing as how they are harder to deal with in PS, but still not at all impossible)

Or make the extra mode button there for both survival and Pure strategy mode with loot scaling appropriately. (This would be the 'toggle' people have been asking for to turn on/off lost shards mobs for every map for reduced loot quality. Although people want higher loot quality for dealing with the extra mobs, not lower loot quality for NOT having to deal with them. Go figure.)

It would also make pure strategy the hardest mode again and viable for doing for loot.