No one needs "sharken arrived" everyone needs "SHARKEN MOVED STUFF" please ;)

Hey guys,

wouldnt that be a good change ? i mean there are sooooo many sharken each wave... i dont need to know that.... but what i need to know is when a sharken moved stuff.... maybe even with gloving stuff on the map showing where...

any opinions ?

Greetz

I agree, far more useful. Lets you play during the wave instead of having to watch the map for emergencies all wave.

I think you need to be aware of whats going on, checking the mini map as well as the actual map, generally being active. The arrived notifications can be turned on and off. But its similar to asking for a notification when a djinn is zapping a building. Personally I don't think its right to add these kind of things.

Suggestion:
Message like the 'Defense got destroyed'-line. Both messages last a second longer than actual, messages don't come one after another but in a 'flooding' way above the others while older ones dimmish and vanish once there are too many messages (or when time to vanish is reached).

maybe even with gloving stuff on the map showing where...
Suggestion:
Mark every single destroyed / moved defence that way. When the user looks at the map the 'new' marks vanish after around 5 seconds. Every player has their own time-line for this (otherwise it would be useless - if one player NEEDS the map for his part in the run, but isn't a builder, it wouldn't help anyone if he's shown this and non other player can check that marks).

May sound lazy - but sometimes I have to search WHOLE Glitter to find out, why there are 3 DU free for building - mostly because I forgot to repair a trap, missed out the message and map doesn't show the problem because other defenses usually cover the trap. And the problem in this case is the map: I steadily look at it - and that makes me miss messages.

Agreed, maybe a " Your .... Has been thrown aside" message similar to the "Your ..... has been destroyed", at least to give you warning before the "your crystal has been destroyed" one...

Agreed, maybe a " Your .... Has been thrown aside" message similar to the "Your ..... has been destroyed", at least to give you warning before the "your crystal has been destroyed" one...

That's exactly my feeling. We get messages for tower destruction. Tower movement for many of the towers is effectively the same thing as having it destroyed, so a message would be sound.

i'm actually tired of all this "has arrived" stuff, pretty soon its going to be "goblin has arrived"... its spamming my screen constantly on nightmare;p

Wouldnt it be just better to get rid of the stupid sharken altogether. The game has now been taken from fun to play to totally assinine., and almost impossible to get through an insane or nightmare challenge or campaign unless you are lucky enough to get with someone who is totally hacked, modded or whatever, who hasnt been banned yet. They have made this game impossible to do without someone cheating to get through it. Quit banning people or put the game back to being enjoyable. I've been at this 1500 hours but i think its time to quit.

Sorry: Just a little dissappointed with the games' development. Geoff