Dear Trendy

After careful consideration and the reading of various posts. I have collated the information that would ensure a perfect version of this game. This is based on the wants and needs of the online community.

Therefore and without further ado I present the following. The community as a whole would like a version of the game that includes :-

At least 1000 upgrades on each item.
Mana only available from drops.
No monetary value on weapons or armor.
Free event weapons for all.
Free DLC for all - You don't need wages.
Unlimited respec's on all chickens.
One glitter run to fully level all characters.
Make the apprentice useful.
Same upgrade weapon drops for all.
Fluffy Bunny and gimp costumes.
Removal of kick option from host.
Super nightmare version.
level 5 pure strategy for giraffes.
Delete piercing shot as OP

As you can see the list is not exhaustive and am sure that additions may be made at anytime.

Kind regards

Da Community.

**** BEEP BEEP BEEP *** Alarm goes off.

Thank goodness that was a dream and thanks goodness you lot aren't game developers

Haha.

lolololol I was reading this going. Over powered, over powered, over powered, over powered, over powered, than realized you weren't serious haha.

Dear Trendy,

Thanks for making an awesome $15 game.

<3 Huggles!

Foo

thanks for your time and don't forget your receipt.

Lol I thought this was real. You know, at first. Though I do want a usable tower apprentice...

You forgot to ask Trendy to cut the Squire towers again this time, yeah make them 1/3 as powerful as they are now.

Clueless - Why someone would ask for such silliness? / The squire was the reason I started playing this game.

I do agree the apprentice needs a "tower " boost and to make some of his more higher DU cost towers need to be reduced DU points by 1 to 2 each. Deadly strikers are super high cost in terms of DU's

I like em all ---> :squire::monk::huntress::apprentice:<----
one of favorite hobbies is hunting ---> :skeleton::wyvern::mage::archer::warrior::kobold::ogre::demon::orc: <----

Previous new entries add to the hunting list --->:spider::spider::spider::queen::spider::spider::spider:
Newest Species added to the hunting list ---> :djinn::genie:

Absolutely the best $14.99 games every produced on the planet. In all seriousness - Dear Trendy please restore our squire tower power. & add "pro mode" checkable box for when playing our DPS squires / monks / appprentices. IF we put a check in that box it would allow the user to just hold R2 and have Character just keep attacking

Maybe an xtra option for campaign that pushes ( the same number of ) monsters to come out the doors faster with a small bonus to the chests for playing this option. Since we can only do MIX mode on survival. Add "pro" mode to campaign maps - Make them come out the doors faster.

You could add
promode lv 1 (1.5% bonus on treasure chests) monsters 1.5x faster rate per round
Promode lv 2 (2.0%) monsters 2.0x faster per round
promode lv 3 (2.5%) as fast as the monster will come out the door with causing a software conflict
promode lv4 (4.0%) all monsters have 1 elemental boost
promode lv5 (5.0%) Random wyverns spawn points / paths / all monsters are lv 2 health & 1 elemental affinity / twice as many ogres/ and if a boss map - buff his health - add additional modifier - reward high ^ for completition of promode lev 5

PSN = coyotewolfdog

I disagree. I think it should be a single run of The Deeper Well to fully level all characters at the same time. None of this Glitterhelm BS.

I disagree. I think it should be a single run of The Deeper Well to fully level all characters at the same time. None of this Glitterhelm BS.
haha that would be a game i would never buy :P

Haha yes forgot to ask to need the squire yet again :-). Anyway way to make apprentices useful lol.

lol the apprentice is usefull, i have an apprentice lvl 74 that deals 400k DPS. and just got a weapon for lvl 78 that has twice upgrades. its going to be 1m DPS.. awesome lol