A little upset with Event Host now....(Psn)

Waited 3 freaking Hrs and haven't got invited yet....so annoyed with the current Event Host. Reply if you Still haven't been invited

backed up?, ive been done for hours, washed my car, got a hair cut, took a shower, still chillin, just like your event captin first done and everyone happy yay

what thread do i post it under and racknar if your done cant u host me and the other people

depends tried to send a message to classic, i have to wait for his approval untill i can start doing invites...

Waited 3 freaking Hrs and haven't got invited yet....so annoyed with the current Event Host. Reply if you Still haven't been invited

Who's the host?

depends tried to send a message to classic, i have to wait for his approval untill i can start doing invites...

I am done to, some people have not started hosting yet

classic is not online so how are u going to find out. and capt i liked it better when u took control of the event because u took care of problems right away and i mean right away

classic is not online so how are u going to find out. and capt i liked it better when u took control of the event because u took care of problems right away and i mean right away
]

yea if captin was still 2nd in charge he could make the decission for me to start getting randoms but i have to wait for classic...

]

yea if captin was still 2nd in charge he could make the decission for me to start getting randoms but i have to wait for classic...

I am still 2IC, just wait until sunday to get the randoms, unless classic states otherwise.

I am at the same impass. Waiting on Flaming_cows, he only had 12 people, how could it take that long!?

>.> no one is mad at me so all is well, it seems only problem I had was with an EU player that wasn't aware he couldn't join.

Well guess I will go against the grain here. I had no issue with getting an invite from Event host Tito. Also the event went well, So thank you Tito and the guy's who were in the event with, sorry forgot their names.

backed up?, ive been done for hours, washed my car, got a hair cut, took a shower, still chillin, just like your event captin first done and everyone happy yay

funniest post on this forum to date

i actually got my invite 15min early i think. We had one show up a few min late i think he got his times confused.