Not sure if this is a bug or not with everflame reward.

But for the everflame reward for doing riddle in the deep. I finally got at awesome trans one, so I leveled it up, but before I did that, I wanted to test it's range and I think it was working like it should, I forget now, all of the flame was doing damage, just not at full speed like it does up close, but when I leveled it up, I got it to level 130 and now I have to be really up close for the damage to start working even tho the flame is clearly hitting them.

Does anyone else have this problem?

here is a picture to show what I mean.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559814960766841765/CB1CC8C8D16CB1B9995A2ADB0E52C37F4223E146/

awesome weapon, but if the range is this small, it kind of makes it useless.

edit, found another bug, not sure what caused it tho, the riddle of the deep challenge wasn't bring up the walkway puzzle and I got stuck in the puzzle room :( wouldn't let me do anything.

It has practically the same range as any other flamethrower..

I got a supreme 354 one today, was so happy!

Whats the highest Supreme upgrade level?

Dingle looked into DDK a couple days ago.. it could be 369. hyper rare 370^

It has practically the same range as any other flamethrower..

I tried with the kobold douser that I have, and it does still do damage at the same range that I'm not getting damage with the everflame in the pic.

Not a lot of damage, slower damage per second, but it's still making contact.

bump, nothing from trendy still :( I r sad :(

You don't always get a response within one day. So for one thing, try listing it in tech support, or in report a game issue. Next, wait longer.

is it possible to get Trans on Insane like the Seahorse pet?
Or is Trans and Sup only on NM?
Or is Trans and Sup only random drop at Survival and the Riddle only gives Mythical?

yah, you can get a trans on insane HC for a reward, I got a trans djinn doing insane HC on city of the cliffs. But really small chance of it and their stats won't be the greatest. But their attack will still be awesome, just not hero/tower stats.

NM is impossible to Solo for me, but i want this thing.
Only have one with 130 upgrades :s

Does this weapon pierce? It seems to be good at killing orges, is that the purpose of a flamethrower gun?

Most of the flamethrowers are pretty fast repetitive damage to mobs in a short distance in a line. They have their limitations, but yeah, they pierce. I am not sure about the other flamethrowers but everflame goes through walls as well as enemies, though aiming isn't always easy if you get close to the wall.

NM is impossible to Solo for me, but i want this thing.
Only have one with 130 upgrades :s

I have 2 trans that I'm not using cause of the stats aren't better on the one I'm currently using. If you want, I will trade for mana for it. I mostly need mana cause I just got a awesome trans donkey :D only level 55 and already doing 40k per shot. GOOD BYE TRAN SERPENT!

I will edit this post and put a picture of it.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559815280034293219/76B764B88844711AAAC7490D6116DB062C2A403C/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559815280034287512/540E9498CB928F4DF284E39D65F156F488F9986B/

Don't worry about their size, the gun is medium size even when the gun's picture is large. I personally recommend the 196 level one for one main reason cause of the attack stat and I gave one to a friend that I had leveled to 185 and it does more damage than a level 240 retrubition gun. It currently does over 600k dps on NM at 185 levels, which is 19000 dmg base and 2000 hero attack stats. But you can choose if you want :)