I had a lot of fun today thanks to this event. I personally want to thanks all the hosts & especially Gashen-Sai (he was my host today :)) for the time & effort they put into these event(s). Great "event warm-up" overall ! :D

It was great playing with my fellow defenders.

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Gashen-Sai, he was a great host to have, and also thanks to everyone else involved in the event process, everything seemed to run pretty smooth, especially considering this was the first one. If you could, please keep having the brackets and letting people choose which one they want, it was really nice to choose a convenient time, rather than have to "make" time for it, and also to have a pretty good idea of when you would go so there isnt as much just waiting around. Can't wait til next weekend, :)

My thoughts on the event were so so. It didnt help my group wanted to use a chicken instead of animus or other high dps pet :(

Didnt like i could only use bowling balls. Reward is AMAZING though. A +3 projectile 6 sps 6087 damage pet with all 25s to hero stats. Now i want 2 of them :)

Yeah time brackets at 8-10 in the morning? cool on a weekend, but not a weekday.

why arent you hosting?

King is my hired muscle ;)

My thoughts on the event were so so. It didnt help my group wanted to use a chicken instead of animus or other high dps pet :(

Didnt like i could only use bowling balls. Reward is AMAZING though. A +3 projectile 6 sps 6087 damage pet with all 25s to hero stats. Now i want 2 of them :)

Yeah time brackets at 8-10 in the morning? cool on a weekend, but not a weekday.

This feedback confuses me.

1) You say that brackets between 8-10 on a weekday are bad.

- we host over 3 days. Some people that play this game don't have work or school at those times.

2) You say that people didn't use the same pet as you.

- how is that feedback for us?

3) You say you were only allowed to use bowling ball turrets.

- that was done on purpose to make it hard. Events aren't meant to be easy.

I appreciate the feedback, but please have a think about it, and offer solutions. We can't fix "issues" if we dot have answers or suggestions. Thanks though!

This feedback confuses me.

1) You say that brackets between 8-10 on a weekday are bad.

- we host over 3 days. Some people that play this game don't have work or school at those times.

2) You say that people didn't use the same pet as you.

- how is that feedback for us?

3) You say you were only allowed to use bowling ball turrets.

- that was done on purpose to make it hard. Events aren't meant to be easy.

I appreciate the feedback, but please have a think about it, and offer solutions. We can't fix "issues" if we dot have answers or suggestions. Thanks though!

XD this^ and hired muscle?

the event was fun, after we got coordinated with our group (glad we had unlimited time) and it took awhile to actually get a group together, (i was actually a fill in, because no one was ready to fill in group , which i appreciate the invite :) )

maybe a nice gesture, give a little something, (i know i was not able to get the pet, and i was fine with that ). (a gag gift if u will)
(i simply forgot to get signed in for the event in time)

Anyway so far, i love the events, its way better then waiting forever. Its nice to have the option to be a fill in.
Keep up the good work :)
dan

I thought the event was great and well planned. The only problem I can say I had was towards the event participants. There was plenty of flexibility in the event were people were able to choose what day best suited them, thou, people still no showed for the event. I understand this isn't a problem directly related to the moderators, it is just how much more flexible can you get? In my opinion the event was executed flawlessly it was just left up to the participants to act.

thought you could only do this once? you're able to try three times now?

thanks for your time and don't forget your receipt.
He didnt run the event 3 times,but he failed 3 times while praticing for the event.

Thank you guys, see you at the next event!

Yo bro, thanks for sticking it out longer with 2 hosts out....I know stuff happens, I appreciate everything you guys do for us. Thank you

Id like to thank courtjeaster had lots of fun doing event with you :)

and also gashen-shai (sorry dont really know your name) for inviting my friend who was on capts list then on deathdealers :P