Event Host( Uprisinq :D)

Here is my list of my awesome participants from 2:30-7:00pm CST, this Saturday.
EDIT: I will be getting all of you in the event in order, if you can't be online and you're low on the list, contact me and I will change accordingly. EDIT 2: I will be out of town for the weekend for family reasons, your new host will be Courtjester010. Same time implies.

Group 1:
greenteamaniac
Dragneel635
eagle45302
Group 2:
jd_chugger
BigDawg92791
SirJames4
Group 3:
blubby777
SimpleMayhem
Mauythaimurderer
Group 4:
tripletriplehh
kiona05
Heartbeat-x45
Group 5:
weezer909
X-1-800-Umad
Tulan8
Group 6:
sK_Phased
Nato4eyes
gondor3000
Group 7:
pnoy23njoy
zachattack--
JAYB33MOFO

I would say depending on how long the event takes possibly about 3:00 CST, might be sooner, Ill edit it once I find about the average time.

you
I would say depending on how long the event takes possibly about 3:00 CST, might be sooner, Ill edit it once I find about the average time.

you are awsome thank you!!!

group 5 do you think i will pass a while after 2:00 eastern cause friends party that time :S

group 5 do you think i will pass a while after 2:00 eastern cause friends party that time :S

Yeah, It will. Except I'm running a substitute host with classic because Im needed out of town for a family reason over this weekend :(

so who will be our host and awww :( was looking forward to playing wit u

so who will be our host and awww :( was looking forward to playing wit u

Next week young grasshopper, next week.. And ill edit the OP when its official, wanna keep it a secret for now.

wait are you there tommorow ? confused :P

Yeah I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and updated the OP so see who your host is! Im pretty sure every one will like him.

Sorry court is not an event host he will not be taking over your list, we will find an event host to take over sorry you cant just put someone else in like that you have to take it up with classic first, let tito know you will not be there so he can put someone else in..

Sorry court is not an event host he will not be taking over your list, we will find an event host to take over sorry you cant just put someone else in like that you have to take it up with classic first, let tito know you will not be there so he can put someone else in..

Yeah thats not happening lol.

Looking as I will be hosting for uprisinq tomorrow this is my EXACT PSN

PSN: Courtjeaster010

I will start at the scheduled time so as there is no confusion about that. IDK how the group will want to handle the event items with me yet but the second i find out i will let you know :) I hope to do this in a timely manner and get everyone in

ok so if my time is 1:00PM GMT does that measn it will be 2:00PM CST? i just wanna know the difference cuz im group 7 (the last group) and i need to know when to be on.

So there is no confusion, Court will be stepping in for one weekend only. Thanks all involved, best of luck!