Definitely check out the Indie Royale bundle, even if you own DunDef.

Definitely check out the Indie Royale bundle, even if you own DunDef.

I been picking up them usually.. i sent this one to my friend... been telling him about getting into Dungeon Defender and whats better then sending him a gift of that bundle with Dungeon Defenders :D

Bought a 2nd copy too, was annoyed when I bought it originally at full price after waiting 2 weeks cos I thought it might be in the Easter sales, but couldn't wait any longer, then 3 days later was the 50% off sale (and there was no Easter sales). But it's taken an absolute hammering in that month since, and at 3 it's an absolute bargain and i'll let a mate have the code and see if I can get him hooked too = more dlc sales :)

Damn i only bought it for my lad the other week,could have saved some cash grrrrr.

Someone just paid 432.62 and knocked the price down a chunk, only 2.60 now, that's a crazy bargain even if you only want DD!
I'll defo be keeping an eye on these in future, seems a great idea, and hopefully the developers benefit well too, cos the players sure do.

do you think they meant to pay 432? might have been a mistake :P

its quite possible, the amount has changed ever so slightly, and gives credability to the possibility someone entered €500 meaning 5.00 and wasnt paying attention when verifying the final payment. Im guessing euro, seems the right sort of ballpark figure.

If it was a mistake, i wouldnt want to be the billpayer when they spot that one, though it could be problematic losing €500 out of the blue, i get the feeling they'd refund it (495) as its an extremely significant sum to offer, and im sure anyone looking at it has a similar thought so it wouldnt be unexpected if some requested a refund.

Tons of copies sold so far, and still a fantastic price, everyone must have at least 1 mate who'd fancy giving it a go for the price of a McD meal or Starbucks coffee.
Also, big thumbs up for the devs for their involvement, hopefully it'll pay for itself in dlc sales, though i'll b avoiding the forums in 4-6wk when they start trying NM and discover the sharken ;)

Glad this is happening, I always buy it and was able to give one of the codes away on the facebook page for my site.

i bought a copy for my wife.. gave her DD and i kept the other games (tho non of them look really interesting)

Let me get this clear, if I was to get this on my account, I would still be able to gift dd to someone else right?

Let me get this clear, if I was to get this on my account, I would still be able to gift dd to someone else right?

If you buy the indie bundle and you already got dd,that wont be a prob,as the bundle gives you a key.
So you can give the key to someone else,they can just use it on there steam client then.