iiifff yyyyyoooooooouuu hhaaavvvvvveeeee aaannnnyyyyy ppprrroooooobbbbbllleeeeemmmmmmsss wwwwiiiittttthhhhhh tttthhhee ttttiiimmmmee ttthhheeeeeennnnn post and i will change it... Wow my keyboard just glitched out really bad, i think i will leave that, it looks cool!

All of these times are base off of Eastern Standard Time

Friday (in order)
5:30 pm to 8pm
Funktronic
IL-RaZieL-LI
Ladarat
badassabe
kelvinnlee
danfr0gger
TheBassManRingo
kobra197502
Kazu_da_Stealth
SiLeNTxMoNsTeR

Saturday (in order)
10am to 12pm
huyphamusa
Chochlatefairys
XxInFaMouS_MoxX
dj_helyx
xXSuperxpwngXx
lastaztec03
annonnymoose
KiseiKain00
real_pinoi23
MR_MOR3NO13
supermarc101
OneToTheHead15
eligio_94

12pm to 2pm
RivalKidd
Bro0osh
Rpop1459
driftersgonewild
ebrad123
Happyguy3215
MrFresh--
vinaluna
IVIega407

Sunday (in order)
10am -Finish
DemonLordSenny
Demonshark101
Iyashii
o_MARS_o
Waynerr
MadWookie
DaviiP-20
bleedingsins3
ace1092
Infinete (going to be late)

awsome i thought i woud have to skip this event i like the time that am gona be on ^^

SQUIRE ROCKS

cus am in central time that gona be in 4:30-7pm in eastern time me like ^^

Psn: eligio_94

I cant do it on friday i edited my post to saturday because friday i got to work but saturday im free

i cant find uprisings thread that hes the host, cuz i nned to be in a certain time. Capt. do you know whats gonna happen? i need reassurance from somebody that i will get into a time slot and be able to play

i cant find uprisings thread that hes the host, cuz i nned to be in a certain time. Capt. do you know whats gonna happen? i need reassurance from somebody that i will get into a time slot and be able to play

You have to talk to Uprisinq; every host is suppose to make this thread, i do not know why he is not doing it! What time are you looking to get in?

If you do not get in when it comes around to Sunday night i will get you in i promise!

You have to talk to Uprisinq; every host is suppose to make this thread, i do not know why he is not doing it! What time are you looking to get in?

If you do not get in when it comes around to Sunday night i will get you in i promise!
Capt to the rescue!!

Just to make things very clear, hosts do not need to make a thread like this, they just need to ensure their group gets through in a timely fashion. Hosts do not need to cater to participants, the participants must be ready for the hosts. Thanks!

Captain. I can only do it at 2:43. Has to be at that time exactly or I can't play and I will blame you personally. And maybe classic a little. I'm looking fwd to it!!!

Just to make things very clear, hosts do not need to make a thread like this, they just need to ensure their group gets through in a timely fashion. Hosts do not need to cater to participants, the participants must be ready for the hosts. Thanks!

sure thing ... but this helps not only for participants but also allows hosts to be more organized, no? (no sarcasm intended) hope everything goes well on your first super event :)

:( please don't say that.

Sorry guys. I don't think anyone who isn't involved has any idea just how time consuming they are.

We will not chase people up, you will have to be flexible for us. I'm sorry that sounds "mean" but it's too much effort for us for specific times, host choosing etc. You have to remember we do this for you, so your flexibility is appreciated.

Edit:

You all have to understand that allocating everyone a specific time makes things incredibly hard, and would mean the host has to "work" longer than necessary. The aim is to get it done quickly. Hosts have lives too.

Times will be standardized next week. We are already being way more flexible than any previous event hosting over 3 days.

OMG Capt i love you so much thanks for the switch! PS: I love you name. PPS: You're awesome O.o